What Are You Bringing To Ggc?

Clay Edgin

My list:

Grippers: #1, #2, easy #3, BBSE, #4, harder BBSE, WC, Galaxy, handful of homemade washer chokers

Cards: 46 dollar store decks

Nails: G5's, G8's, the rest of my reds (5), FBBC 5/16" stock, various 60d nails

Porkbone's dyno (up to 300lb capacity!), lots of different wrapping material

IM Hub device

I think that's it. What are you guys bringing?

There are two things that I'm looking for. If anyone can bring them, I will be happy to buy or trade for them:

1) 3/8x14" spikes

2) 7" x 5/16" G5 bolts

Edited by ClayEdgin

Some drink holder thingies? Cozzies? I've only got 5 so don't be fighting over them. And my sorry ass. Anything else and immigration and or customs might prove to be a problem. I wanna take home some prizes mind...

Some drink holder thingies? Cozzies? I've only got 5 so don't be fighting over them. And my sorry ass. Anything else and immigration and or customs might prove to be a problem. I wanna take home some prizes mind...

Shame you can't bring over one of Robert Baraban's slick new dynos......

My usual supply of weapons that I never leave home without, as well as:

2-45s

6-10s

IM pinch block

rolling thunder

PDA Thunderball

Home-made loading pin

1-PDA thick bar farmer

survival gear

2-chairs

dazzit...

Rick Walker :rock

They are nice aint they. But I ain't got one. Dale Harder says Clay Edgins is bringing a dynometer though.

Steve,

you can borrow mine if you promise to look after it. The box is 6"x5"x3" so will take up a bit of room in your luggage...

Steve,

you can borrow mine if you promise to look after it. The box is 6"x5"x3" so will take up a bit of room in your luggage...

Ok, I'm up at 5am tomorrow and will be out and on the train by 6 - you dropping it round ya lug?? :blink

Get it beamed over ha ha. Don't worry about it. There will be so many toys to play with that I may need a new pair of hands never mind another toy.

Ok, I'm up at 5am tomorrow and will be out and on the train by 6 - you dropping it round ya lug??

You could swing by Bournemouth on your way..? couldn't you..? :rolleyes

Best of luck for the comp,

Those new Baraban dynos are pimptacular. I want one!

Ok, I'm up at 5am tomorrow and will be out and on the train by 6 - you dropping it round ya lug??

You could swing by Bournemouth on your way..? couldn't you..? :rolleyes

Best of luck for the comp,

Yeah but the pilot told me he will be doing 500mph and so we wont be stopping he he :happy

I had asked Clay to bring his and he arranged for Porkbone's dyno because I wanted to have a column on the scoresheet for everyone's attempt at it!!!

Wanted to get as many grip feat stats for the American (and 1 European) competitors as possible, while we're all together....!

I have no room for grip toys the baby's supplies could fill an army truck :laugh

Jon@han

Cool, you're bringing a baby, I'm bringing my wife. Babies keep women occupied for hours on end, even if it's not theirs! She asked me the other day if any other women would be there, I told her Rick's wife and the Canadian couple we had breakfast with was all I knew for sure.

I just hope I don't have to hear more about how she wants a baby! Ask Sandi to put in a "good word" for me on why we should wait, eh? :)

Wanted to get as many grip feat stats for the American (and 1 European) competitors as possible, while we're all together....!

Good idea.

Same Dyno.Same day.Same conditions.

What a day. :cool

Amazing stuff going on. :rock

I just hope I don't have to hear more about how she wants a baby! Ask Sandi to put in a "good word" for me on why we should wait, eh? :)

Buddy, if you're putting a woman that wants a baby together with a baby, you'd just bettar plan for 24 hours minimum of baby fever. Sorry. You need to borrow my teething son, sorry I won't be there.

I just hope I don't have to hear more about how she wants a baby!  Ask Sandi to put in a "good word" for me on why we should wait, eh?  :)

Buddy, if you're putting a woman that wants a baby together with a baby, you'd just bettar plan for 24 hours minimum of baby fever. Sorry. You need to borrow my teething son, sorry I won't be there.

I know, right? I mentioned today that the Johnathan and Sandi had a baby and the first thing she said was "Awe... I want a baby." :mellow:erm

Maybe the kid will cry a lot and buy me another year or two! :help

(2) #3's (1) #4 and some 5/16 CRS I want some people to try out. :D Thats all im brining!

Inch Dumbell, my hard #3, RB300, and a burning desire to not look like a complete idiot.