Brute Strength Vs. East Coast Strongman

Siga Siga

I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased strongman equipment from either company. Which one had the better quality e

quipment and customer service? Also if anyone could recommend a place to buy high quality, affordable strongman equipment, please feel free to let me know.

I'm particularly interested in a pair of farmers walk handles.

Thanks.

Edited by Siga Siga

Originally when I first started to buy equipment it was from Bruce Tessier (Alumatech). About six months ago both my brother and I purchased a 12" Log from Lance Peterson (Brute Strength) and it's awesome. Lance is a great fabricator and I plan to purchase many other pieces from Lance even though I have them already. I like the way his farmers handles are designed as well as his Conan's wheel that adapts to a Viking. Customer relations is great, he always e-mails back promptly and always returns phone calls. The equipment is built strong!! I think you would be very hard pressed to find such equipment that reasonably priced and shipped as easily as Lance's products. All in all I give his products two thumbs up :rock

Todd Larson

I've got the deluxe farmers, 8" log and a 2.5" bar on the way. Very well made and affordable. I love doing business with the likes of Lance and John - class acts that make a great product at a working man's price.

Southern Strongman is Tim Stallings, the guys on the power and bulk seem to like him better than Lance and Brutestrength. Keep in mind that an equipment supplier can't please everybody, but if you search here you can find some good comments for Tim: P&B