25 Reds-count'em

3Crusher

Nice! Congratulations Pat! Your intensity is amazing!

Nice! Can we expect 30 or more at the contest this weekend? :)

That's what I call high volume!

It's nice to see Pat getting some press for the bending community.

UNBELIEVABLE :bow:bow:bow

In case anyone is unaware...Pat is the Man!

Cool!!

And mybe ironmind might think off making the double X

red nail that is twice as strong?

But for me I can even do a cloth hanger. joke.

I like to get into bend and only if i can do the #4.

Wow, what a feat! :bow

Very impressive forearms btw.

Pat is awesome. At 180pds, bending red nails and picking up 300pd stones, amazing!!!!!!

Extremely impressive, Pat!

Was this just the recent trip you guys did that you mentioned, or was it another occasion? It looks like you have on a name tag sticker.

What was the camera angle on that bend? It almost looks like you are laying on the floor with your head propped up against paneling???

Steve were you there, how many did you bend, bro?

Awesome!

-Jedd-

Edited by Jedd Johnson

Holy %$#@ those forearms and that face.. what did those reds ever do to you?!

Very nice!

Jedd,

The picture is from the 2003 AOBS. On the Ironmind website it says 2002, but I was there watching this insane attempt go on. Slim The Hammerman was also watching along with Dennis Rogers as well. Talk about an audience in the know! I always wondered why this picture never ended up in MILO, as it is a great shot. Since the picture was from 2003, I was nowhere near bending a Red. I took a shot at one that night and kinked it, but it was not happening for me until many months later. Pat did the 25 Reds in a very recent trip to Bollenbach's, but unfortunately I was not there to see it happen. He could have done more if his palm did not split open. Maybe he could have done more if he was fresh?? ;):laugh

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Bill, this occurred on August 16th. It was of an impromptu visit, the main focus was for my training partner Brian to certify on the #3 gripper, which he did using a very strict application of the credit card rule. I was as happy and proud for him as I was when I first certified. Anyway, I purchased a pile of Reds and had them shipped directly to Bob Bollenbach in the event I decide to do something interesting......I always prefer it properly witnessed. Bob is a stand up guy whose credibility is unquestionable. These were the darker, harder batch. I got a little stupid the day before at my son's birthday party demonstrating some of the feats I did at AOBS for our friends and sliced my palm open. I'm surprised I held out for 25 but they were going down real easy.....on #24 with a stone in my lap I got sprayed in the face with blood. I thought I should stop then with an even 25. If my skin is good and I'm fresh, I'm pretty sure I can go on all day.

BTW, I don't even know the size of my forearms........never really measured.....happy enough when people think they look big :D