Another World Record To Chase

Tom of Iowa2

I think we can all, assume,that pexter CAN now clean and push press the INCH replica ???.....as we KNOW he almost did this...... the first time he ever touched it.

And since he owns an EXCALIBUR dumbell and the EXCALIBUR dumbell IS adjustable to 175# and the EXCALIBUR has 4,interchangeable handles(which includes one machined to 2.47 inches) we can guess?that Pexter has practiced some sort of lifting with it?

Here is where I'm going with this....Has ANYONE ever cleaned and then push pressed the INCH replica for two reps?three reps?

Or,better yet,(easy for me to say) has anyone cleaned it twice and push pressed it twice....with out a rest?

i.e.clean and push press,clean and push press

Another..Possible World Record? :bow:bow:bow:bow at the "Record Breakers" ;)

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

I guess we'll see, won't we Johnny Steel......

Believe me, if it happens, it will be filmed in a week's time, Tom!

-Jedd-

I dont think John has cleaned and pressed the inch yet....

Rick Walker :rock

BUMP

Johnny Steel, have you been training for this feat?

-Jedd-

I think we can all, assume,that pexter CAN now clean and push press the INCH replica ???.....as we KNOW he almost did this...... the first time he ever touched it.

Why would we assume this? It's possible, even likely, but you can speak for yourself in what you assume! :D

Why would we assume this? It's possible, even likely, but you can speak for yourself in what you assume! :D

Good point. :blush

Please let me clarify. :D I (myself) assume now that Pexter has the ability to clean and push press an INCH replica.I am lead to believe in this possibility because several witnesses observed Pexter as he cleaned and almost push pressed the INCH replica the first time he touched it. Further solidifying my belief (in his ability to now clean and push press the INCH replica)is that Pexter in the 'chat' section of this forum has indicated some very high clean and push presses with two dumbells. These poundages seem to have gone up progressively,over time, which seems to futher indicate that Pexter is NOW stronger than he was- at the time of his first encounter with the INCH replica.

Furthering my belief in the likelihood of Pexter NOW having the ability to clean and press the INCH replica is the fact that he also owns a dumbell that can be adjusted to exactly 175lbs and has a handle option of exactly 2.47 inches.

My theory is that it would be unlikely that he has never USED this dumbell for some sort of lifting or practice.

In summary I(myself)believe that in all liklihood Pexter can clean and push press an INCH replica...... :laugh:laugh:laugh