Pre And Post Gripper Workouts...

smp76

I recently discovered for me that running for twenty minutes right after doing some good KTA gripper style trainning made my hands and forearms feel great! Wannagrip posted that for him a good whole body workout prior to grippers helped him, so I was curious what others have found is good for them pre and post gripper work.

-SMP

My grip seems to be in the dumps after any other work unless it's something like thick bar cleans going into thickbar deadlifts.

Big Steve sells some steel dexterity balls and I read in a thread somewhere that guys freeze them and roll them as a post gripper/grip workouts, tried it a few weeks ago and it works awesome.

-SMP

Beer. 

Before, During, and After the workout.

-HH

And just when I thought there was no record I could set on the GripBoard.

The "Beer and Grip Contest". At half of this event I would do very well. :D

I would even say world class but I'am modest. :ohmy

I train high intensity grip stuff after a heavy full body workout. Contrast baths and shot rotation feel great afterwards, as does any dexterous hand activity. For lower intensity, high volume stuff I usually do it on it's own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I freeze the dexterity balls and roll them too. I love rolling them when I am just sitting around watching TV.