Anyone Interested In A Grip Contest In Ga?

Too Tall

Anyone interested in a grip comp in GA? I can get it going with sponsors and some cool awards and some cash ect. if enough people are interested. It will be in Athens, GA near the UGA campus. I know there are some gripsters in the South East. Let me know your thoughts men.

Edited by Too Tall

Depending on when it is I'd be all over it. The rest of this year is pretty much booked up for me.

Edited by underdawg

Anytime the first of the year or so. I'm game for whenever the most people can be here. Let me know of some convenient months ect. men

Sounds cool. I don't know that I have that much to offer as a competitor, but I can guarantee that I would be in attendance at any grip related event in GA. I'm sure Sybersnott would be interested in this as well.

What do you have in mind for the events?

Edited by milkbone

I was thinking: two hand pinch max weight, 2 inch thick bar double overhand deadlift max weight, maybe CoC #2 strap holds for time or max weight, and bending of some sort. These are just some thoughts, nothing concrete of course.

It might be a good idea to space it out until after Brian Carlton's January contest. PM him, Too Tall.

Coordinatingwith Ryan Brown is a good idea.

Also, doesn't John Beatty hold a January or February event?

-Jedd-