Rule Breaking - Specifically #5

Bill Piche

5. Posts claiming World Records require a picture with the post. Cameras are cheap. If there is no picture with the post, the post will be deleted. In addition, whatever record, world or otherwise, is being touted, it should be in accord with the rules for that lift, not some version of the lift for which indeed no records have ever been kept.

This rule will be upheld....

The rules were clearly posted for comments prior to adopting them. So, any whining or crying can be taken off the GripBoard.

Thank you.

Get a life.

Thanks, I do.

:laugh

Looks like you don't like the rule. Well, then you should have spoken up. Again, cameras are cheap.

Where in the post did anyone claim a world record?

Oh come on!

Sheesh!

I just did a #3 for 35 reps! I am the crush king now!

As long as I don't write world record in my post, it's ok to skirt the rule?

Like I said...come on!

There! Fixed.

5. Posts that are obviously near or exceeding world records or all time bests require a picture with the post. Cameras are cheap. If there is no picture with the post, the post will be deleted. In addition, whatever record, world or otherwise, is being touted, it should be in accord with the rules for that lift, not some version of the lift for which indeed no records have ever been kept.

Guest woody36

I like the rules.

On all posts concerning Heath and the closing of the gripper for

15 reps, can it be changed to "partial reps"? just stating he closes

a gripper for 15 reps is very vague,and newbies may get confused

and think he did full reps.

I'm suprised Joe didn't point this out?

Someone recently claimed 10 (possibly full) reps on a three (no video photage). The post is still there.

Whoops. My mistake. I guess the arguing got in the way on that one!

Yeah, sure...I am going to hand edit every old post for Heath's 15 reps. Hey, I DO have a life!

Someone recently claimed 10 (possibly full) reps on a three (no video photage). The post is still there.

It was in the other forum which is why I brain farted on that one.

It's GONE now. Thanks for pointing it out.

"Just move unsubstantiated claims to the Goerner forum "

I agree. At least for a day or two so we can have a good laugh. I am thinking of creating a new lift on unique equipment, performing the lift and then claiming a new world's best. Who could argue? I would also be the "my new lift daddy."

Guest woody36

David Hornes lifts should be moved to the Goerner Forum?

who next? Sorin, Heath.....highly unlikely!

Grip newbie ...yes!

It's a different thing entirely to ask a grip legend to

provide proof of a lift, i think Dave has served his apprenticeship!

Anyone wishing to improve upon their own personal world record will definitely need to purchase my new Super Deluxe Magnum Force Grip Gloves, guaranteed to turn your 1 rep into 25! Just send me $39.99, and let's bring gripping into the twenty first century! :laugh

Mr. Siversson, telling Wannagrip to get a life, getting personal with me, it seems like you are trying to get banned. There is no them and us except in the mind of people like you. I was born in the uk and lived there over 30 years. I have lived here over 22. I am in a position to see things from both sides. Wannagip is an extremely fair and tolerant individual.

Fully agree. Once again different rules depending on which side of the Atlantic one lives.

This is bunk. Going forward the same rules apply to EVERYONE. For example, Tommy H is not on your side of the Atlantic. Heath or Sorin haven't been mentioned for MONTHS.

My goodness....break out the cheese!