Jedd Johnson Certification

Bill Piche

A question though - if those attempts had been sucessful, would those videos be acceptable? On none of the attempts was the set depth clear.

Again. An astute observation, but we had that covered with another camera to the side that Eli was running. The set depth will not be a question on this gripper my next turn.

Thanks.

-Jedd-

Those were some impressive, very intensive attempts. :mosher

Hope to see you again in the next round Jedd.

Jedd,

When I watched the video on my computer (it could be just my monitor?), it was very "bright" and washed out at times. Sorta like being flashed in headlights if that makes sense.

Jedd,

I was talking about my question, not your attempt to close the gripper. I was hoping no-one was going to say "Well, the Gripper wasn't closed so the video doesn't matter", or words to that effect. If you guys have another camera to cover the set depth, then it it's cool.

A question to you though, if I may - does the second camera capture both the set and the close? I assume so.

Hell no, they weren't clear - ON THAT CAMERA. Eli always runs another camera to get the set. I.E., the MM1 video. Two angles. One gets the whole process except for the set, the other gets the set and whatever else it can.

It's been said before by someone else but I will repeat it here. It is verry big of a guy to lay his failures out there for everyone to see. Thanks for the vid.

does the second camera capture both the set and the close? I assume so.

If it gets it, it's a bonus. If it doesn't but it gets the set and the other one doesn't but only gets the close, I figure we got what we need.

-Jedd-

It's been said before by someone else but I will repeat it here. It is verry big of a guy to lay his failures out there for everyone to see. Thanks for the vid.

You're welcome and thank you for the compliment.

-Jedd-

Good attempt Jedd. What about getting the set on Eli's camera, attempt to close it and then turn the body while squeezing so you get the set and the close attempt on the same shot? Easier said than done perhaps. All this reminds me of all the difficulties I had getting my #3 certification picture for IM.

Good attempt Jedd. What about getting the set on Eli's camera, attempt to close it and then turn the body while squeezing so you get the set and the close attempt on the same shot? Easier said than done perhaps.
It is a good suggestion.
All this reminds me of all the difficulties I had getting my #3 certification picture for IM.

Yeah, those days were a bitch.

Guys, understand that if when I go for this again, my video sucks, I would have NO problem with someone red flagging me. The video HAS to be great in order to pass. I am in agreement. But when I know I failed three times on it, I am not going to be worried about the video.

I will send a disk with the video on it in the best quality I can to Wannagrip in the mail along with the gripper. That way, the detail in the video is not sacrificed.

-Jedd-

hey nice attempts jedd, what was the music in the background?

Who plays the backgound tune? Is that spanish?
what was the music in the background?

That band is Nonpoint. It is one of my favorites. The song is called Orgullo, which means pride in Spanish.

They also sing a bunch of other songs I have put on videos. They apparently stick one song on each of their albums that is in Spanish, which leads me to believe they are either Hispanic...OR...not caucasian.

They are pretty cool. I like their sound. For other info on songs, email me, bruthas.

-Jedd-