List Your PR's in This Thread

Bill Piche

Nice Wayne!!!!

Updated the list.

12425!

There's no way I'm not cooler than Wayne now.

He's better at Powerball than me, but after this score, I have more overall awesomeness.

I'm just kidding Wayne. You're better and more powerful than me on your worst day.

im sorry frankyboy, i know i post scores like every 5 seconds but.....12708!!! :D

been using my powerball for a week now. been knocking like crazy because my friends brother was using it and he pretty much threw it. Just did 10306. I real like my powerball. cant wait to get my new one tommorrow.

What worries me more is that you just EXACTLY equaled my PR. :yikes

im sorry frankyboy, i know i post scores like every 5 seconds but.....12708!!! :D

I updated the list btw.

nice. i just did a PR of 14,456. :)

If you want to be added to the list, a vid is needed for scores of 14.000 and higher.

had a damaged rotor in my powerball and they were nice enough to send me a new one free of charge, what a difference that made.

If you want to be added to the list, a vid is needed for scores of 14.000 and higher.

k. i'll get a vid, next time. thx for letting me know.

Updated the list!

Not sure about this one.

If it enables one to get higher scores than on the classical ones, I'd say no.

There's nothing mentioned on the Powerballs.com Web-site how they handle

that new model regarding their own list.

Hah, now I found some additional infos:

Metal PB and PB scoreboard

They allow the metal PB ('and promises some serious Powerball action in the Top100 board!').

So yes, we'll include scores from the metal PB here also.

Good call!

Frankyboy: will the metal powerball scores count on the gripboard list?

Btw, congrats for taking #1! :rock

if i may throw my 2 cents in, i think adding metal powerball scores to the list is a bad idea. it has a 350hz. gyro which is much faster. one of the men involved with powerball manufacturing, or is involved with the company somehow, said that playing with the 350hz metal turned his 12k sores into 18k scores! that is higher than the current world record. as someone who gets 13k scores i am expecting to get at least 18k as soon as i get one, that dude Akis will definitely break 20k. what i'm getting at is maybe some people on the gripboard list don't have the money for a $108 powerball and they could be bumped off the list by someone who isn't even that good at powerball. as for me, i will be ordering one of these soon so if the scores are permitted i will post my pr's with it, but i think the list should stick to the 250hz model.

frankyboy, if you dont mind a little extra work maybe 2 lists might come into play 1 metal and 1 original :D

The idea of the GB Powerball record list was derived from the original scoreboard.

Of course its a promo trick for the metal PB to include these scores.

Nevertheless I don't want separate lists.

Hows that:

I'll include the records in the list but mark them with an asterix.

Btw, Akis had problems reaching 12K on the metal ball and holds the current WR with 16.218 on the 250 Hz version so I highly doubt anyone will do better than him but we'll see.

Franky, the metal powerball initially ships with a high density silent rotor which Akis struggles to break 12k with. after purchase a lower density ''screamer rotor'' ships and this is what i was talking about when i mentioned that guy who turned 12k into 18k scores. with this rotor Akis will definitely break 20k. i myself am expecting to get in the 18k area. just an f.y.i.

the asterix idea sounds good, but just a quick question how will you rank a 250 score to a 350? for example, a 12k score with the 250hz ball is far better than a 14k score with a 350hz.