Bending And Grip Get Together

David Ostlund

Jeff Peterson and I were discussing when we should have another bending and grip party and felt that Sunday the 2nd would be a good date. Anyone who wants to come for this is welcome. I know that I am more apt to hit a PR with lots of people around, so the more the better. We have a lot of new stock for people to try. About five sizes of steel between 1/4" and 5/16". If you have any interest in this let Jeff or myself know.

I have a couple hundred grade 5's, lot's of differant 60d's. Hex, brass, flat bar, lot's of steel inbetween a blue and a red, 100 grade 2's some Challange bars, lots of HR and CR stock of various thickness and whatever else I buy this weekend from Home depot and seven corners hardware the best hardware store in MN.

BC

M'2

Gordon V.

C. Munger

Jeff Ford

Joel Sward

Matt Vanwheele

and anybody else reading this Come on over.

David,

where did you find those extra size's? Would you care to share you're source?

w

Gordon V. is down for it. As am I, my 2 brothers, Ben Hazelman, Joe Erickson( probably) and Dave O and C. Munger.

That's 8 anyother takers.

The party is going down at 2. Hope everyone can make it. There will be well over 1,000 pieces of metal to bend. Well over. Ranging from the world's eaiest 3/16 stock to steel thicker then a red.

Ok guys, that online source for steal is awesome! I ordered Wednesday and got it yesterday. That is great service! Thanks for the heads up on that place. I think I'll be using it quite a bit in the near future.

W

You should fly in for it Pat.

Being that it is my Wedding anniversary it's probably better I wait for another one. :D

"I may be crazy but I ain't dumb"-----Cooter Davenport

If you can get them to want to come to a bending party they are. Jeff and I aren't bringing our women since it's a no whining allowed bending party.

I'll be there. My woman most likely won't be :D

This is all still new to her so she doesn't know any better. :D She was pretty impressed during Jeff and M2's MMG Certification and then Gordon ripped a Minneapolis phone book in half and I saw her eyes widen. I'll see if she's interested but thought I'd ask y'all first. I figure that with chicks there we'll all want to do our very best to show them how cool we really are. ;)

BC.

Sounds like fun. If I was a decent bender I would make an effort to be there. Hope you guys get some of pr's.

I should be able to make it

M2

DAN PETERSON Posted on Apr 26 2004, 09:18 AM

Gordon is there anyway you could bring some more cans. I am determined to break one. 

I'll bring at least a 12pk and some gloves. I will also bring my 10lb sledge and bucket of timber ties, hopefully Mr. Ford will bring his heavier hammers.

This Griptogether should produce some great footage.

So far

Jeff P.

Joe P.

Daniel P.

Dave O.

C. Munger

Gordon V.

Ben H.

Joe E.

Jeff Ford

BC Dot

Emsquared