My First Goal Is Arrived

ouzo12

today i´m very happy:

i haven´t trained since dec 23th (no bench, no squat, no grip )

and today the #1 was easy like never before, nearly like the trainer in my previous workouts

before there were sometimes a few mm left with my right hand, and i have never closed the #1 with my left hand complete - and today i closed the #1 in every try with my right hand and left hand :)

before dec23th i have trained phase1, week1 from kta and a break from dec24th til dec26

i think this week of kta - and the few days break afterwards without training have helped me very much to reach my first goal (to close the #1 with both hands)

but i think i should train one more week with the #1 as my goal gripper , before i start to the next goal : rb160

The thing I love about high volume work is that it gives me more "everyday" hand strength! I may be sounding vague, but when the program is done properly, my hands feel strong EVERY day. I never really got that feeling with low volume work. I was really sore for a while, but now I'm really adapting!

Same as you ouzo, when I took those first couple of days off after going hard for a week, my strength was amazing. Congrats!