Frickin Blasted My #1 C.o.c.!

bigbuffdan

Immediately after coming home from school my mom told me that my things from ironmind had arrived. Today being the first day of our christmas break I decided to skip homework and hang with friends, but first my coc's were calling my name. I have tried to close the #1 before, but I did it completely wrong. Instead of using my other hand to set it to about 1.5 inches away from close I would attempt to grip it without my other hand setting it. (I noticed this from the videos on this web site for certifications) I can't wait until tommorrow when I will do my first grip workout.....(eyes glazed over looking at COC gripps and drooling profusley on the keyboard) :rock I just want to thank everyone for my annoying questions and helping me in stryving for world renound grip strength. :cry:cry:mosher

It's not shit dude. TONS of people can't close the #1. Just take it to school and let your teachers and friends try it. By the time you figure out that anyone who can close the #1 is on the right track, you'll be closing in on the #2

We've been duped. :(

The title of your thread said that you BLASTED (frickin' blasted is the term you use) your #1.... I then read your post and you then say you haven't closed it. What's up newbie??? :angry:

ya very true, i couldn't come near of closing the #1 first try. :rock

Edited by Strong Man

I think you are mistaken sir, I did close it, but before I didnt know the form. Maybe I over reacted when I said I blasted it, but how did you feel when you crushed your first gripper? I mean Im only 15 so I feel good that I can close it, but when I asked my dad to try he couldn't.

If you're closing the #1.... you've got a better grip than most guys IMHO.

Most average people can't do anything with the #1; they can't close it. First time I touched my IM grippers - I closed the Trainer and the #1 right from the get-go.

Give the guy a break, Snott. He can't no-set close it but can grind the handles once properly set. He's happy with his initial PR.

I know Dan. He's 15, and does not yet have significant body or hand size.

Ya gotta start somewhere.

Way to go, Dan.

thanks guys, after set closing the #1 consistantly I will close it without setting it. Btw I bent some 12d 3 & 1/4 inch nails last night. 4 in a row just for kicks

If you're closing the #1.... you've got a better grip than most guys IMHO.

Most average people can't do anything with the #1; they can't close it. First time I touched my IM grippers - I closed the Trainer and the #1 right from the get-go.

ya snott just look at me, i couldn't close the #1 first try,, now i can close the #2 with 1 finger :cool:cool lol