Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

11 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Good morning guys, how are you? How are your workouts going, some of you follow them on Instagram

For example Derek I congratulate you on your amazing strength with grippers and Crazy dust challenges.

I apologize to matt cannon But that was the last time we spoke

Having unboxed Karl's grips I understood that it wouldn't make sense to do what we agreed,

If I misunderstood, I apologize

Also I haven't posted anything anymore because after closing the ghp-9 I suffered an injury to my little finger and a wrist fracture that is not serious but which does not allow me to completely close my hand in fact I did some lifts and I'm enjoying doing a bit of Popeye hoping to regain my condition soon, on the grippers mostly because I've dropped a lot in the lifts but I can still manage myself.

So therefore I hope in the short term to be able to post some interesting lifts in the hope of resuming my old level with the grippers

And why not send my coc 4 to matt 😁

I had already ordered two shaft grippers for certifications but alas I'll have to be patient,

I don't always look at this site if someone wants to talk to me or ask me something, contact me privately on Instagram

Tiziano becchio.

Hugs to all.

So, in other words, it may be over before it even started. Injuries can be catastrophic for ability to never be attained again and linger on. Hopefully, this is not the case with your injuries.

• Like 1

I hope so ,

i went to an armwrestling team on tuesday and i closed on the 3rd but in very much pain

Wrist was fractured on the job while unloading my truck.

while the little fingers were injured with grippers

there is nothing relevant at the tendon level the physiotherapist

says it could be a severe tendon inflammation

maybe you can make infiltrations, we'll see later.

but I have this problem in complete closure.

@Wannagrip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys First approach in my Life to this tools. My hands come back strong in general, Also in gripper so near to close 3.5 again.

In this tools the record of ever its 63 .80 kg 

Next time i Hope can break It.

• Like 6

Way cool 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 6:02 PM, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

It would require both me and Carl to be in on it. Come on guys.

Time to take your hats off to the man and say he's strong. 

Well, to be fair, I have seen stranger things on the internet than 2 people colluding to fake lifts. Or what I thought was two people. 

Anyways, great job! 

Working on Rolling and gripper for do a new certification, my hands feel good , 70 kg Rolling60mm at 62 kg bw. Road to 80kg

• Like 1

Today do this certs for vano sukhasvili 

86.5 kg right hands 20 mm block and MMS set and ghp block 

83.5 left hands 20 mm block and MMS set .

@Chez

@David_wigren

@Wannagrip

@Cannon

Edited by Tiziano Becchio
  • Like 4

Nice work 

Hu guys today i do 

Armlifting greece rgc 185 lb in credi card set certs. 

And i do last time 86.5 in block set ghp ( Wide set )

If you Will Add me on list .

Thnks you so much 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

I am just curious why Tiziano's 201 lbs RGC apparent #4 close was added to this list as a verified close, when there was an entire disaster of a thread debating whether it was legitimate or not. The conclusion of that thread was that his "friend", who owned the gripper, would not allow it to be sent to CPW for inspection. Additionally, the similar grippers that Carl Myerscough (apparently; I have never seen him state that he actually did this) sent to him to attempt to close, I don't believe that he closed any of those either. This was basically a hearsay close that was based around look what bodyweight I did this close at with a bunch of bicep and tricep flexing for the camera, and then there was never any actual proof or proven similar feats.

There was some deal made between CPW & Tiziano where CPW was going to send rated grippers for him to close & then send back, in a simulation of what it would be like to just jump to MM9 or whatever, since Tiziano has claimed Mash Monster is too expensive to bother with. It was never announced that this deal fell through until I ended up asking what ever happened with it several months later.

I'm just saying...that close caused quite a ruckus but I'm wondering at what point it was considered verified because at the end of the day that was just a training video with nobody reputable having inspected that gripper by hand.

Hi , look the Pic if you have doubts.or contact Carl for answer him 🤣 you are amazing my friends

Im added with coc209 by Carl myrescor not 201 lb.

And i prove my self 

A lot of Time with a lot of certification

The last GM ( same Monster mash ) but you can chose the level. Not expansive for my Money.

I think its time to shut up.

and among other things, the exchange between me and cannon never happened because in the last emails we exchanged after the unboxing of Karl mirescot's grippers

we said to each other that it was no longer the case to jump through hoops because my legitimacy was more than evident I think you're the only one still despite the thousand proofs that he has doubts😂

of course it didn't end there.

Screenshot_2023-03-23-23-00-57-36~2.jpg

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Cannon said:

I do feel like answering for a “disaster” falls on the debaters, not Tiziano. He got lit up and then quietly did a bunch of other feats and has tried to simply be part of the community. Also his coach—a very longtime member of the community—spoke out for him. 

Thnks you Matt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

I think its time to shut up.

Dude I don't follow everything (actually anything) you do online. You don't need to take following up on the legitimacy of that lift so personally

1 hour ago, C8Myotome said:

Dude I don't follow everything (actually anything) you do online. You don't need to take following up on the legitimacy of that lift so personally

You know what I thought when I saw you do

The mm1

What about crazy dust?

Wow, how strong this guy is what a killer performance.

I can understand the first closing of 4 your doubts, but as things stand now

The fact that my performances don't give you the same wow that I did for yours makes me sad

Because you can dislike me all you want but if I see you doing something that few on earth do or even that no one has ever been able to do before I can only take my hat off to thank you for what I'm seeing this is the essence of sport for myself.

And I'm sad because there are still people who, despite my efforts and numerous certifications, fail to grasp how much beauty and sacrifice lies behind these small gestures.

That's what makes me sad

Isn't my name in a chart or not.

the essence of sport is really missing in situations like these

Never said I disliked you, was just questioning the legitimacy of a lift as I would for anyone else. Once again, you are unnecessarily taking things way too personally

• Like 1

I don't want to participate in that "disaster of a thread debating", but grip sport correlates with wrist and hand size, too, as Jedd Johnson stated.

Just curiosity @Tiziano Becchio what's your hand size (length from the wrist crease to the top of the most extended finger) and wrist circumference? Do you have the GM150 or something similar?

Edited by josé adalton
edit

10 hours ago, josé adalton said:

I don't want to participate in that "disaster of a thread debating", but grip sport correlates with wrist and hand size, too, as Jedd Johnson stated.

Just curiosity @Tiziano Becchio what's your hand size (length from the wrist crease to the top of the most extended finger) and wrist circumference? Do you have the GM150 or something similar?

19.5 cm hands 

17.5 wrist 

No i dont have GM 150

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa

hi guys i wanted it to be a surprise😁 but yes i had two auditions for randall one on april 8th and the other on 11th💪

I'm waiting for the package, I hope it arrives soon but I think it will take at least two weeks💪💪

• Like 3

I'm actually working on multiple fronts I'm sharing two more videos

I would like to certify the ghp 9

And do more than at least as long as senold with ghp10 in strap hold

For the moment with the 30 block I keep it for 10 seconds but I feel my fingers being ripped off😂

• Like 3

I still don't understand it. You shouldn't be this strong. The vast majority of the time you can look at a guy and understand how he can perform whatever feat. His bones are thick and you can imagine the tendons being beefy. He has a lot of muscle. He has large or long arms or short legs or whatever is optimal to perform the feat.

What do you think makes you so strong? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Gripperer said:

I still don't understand it. You shouldn't be this strong. The vast majority of the time you can look at a guy and understand how he can perform whatever feat. His bones are thick and you can imagine the tendons being beefy. He has a lot of muscle. He has large or long arms or short legs or whatever is optimal to perform the feat.

Plants. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gripperer said:

My friend I come from a family of overflowing

I have been working in the countryside since I was 7 years old. Before taking my licenses I have always done very heavy work as a bricklayer

Lumberjack unloads kegs of beer into the cellars by hand

I've always called for a lot of hand and arms with the jobs I've done since I was a child, I think this certainly affects a lot

Then I am very scrupulous I am very attentive to nutrition at rest to supplementation to everything needed to make my body work at its best

And I've been training for a year and a half every day With exceptions.

Some say genetics some say commitment

I wouldn't know what to answer you, I simply dedicate myself with constancy and I commit myself 110%

But one thing I noticed is that by not eating more meat but by adopting a vegetarian lifestyle, we recover faster and we get less inflamed.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

My friend I come from a family of overflowing

I have been working in the countryside since I was 7 years old. Before taking my licenses I have always done very heavy work as a bricklayer

Lumberjack unloads kegs of beer into the cellars by hand

I've always called for a lot of hand and arms with the jobs I've done since I was a child, I think this certainly affects a lot

Then I am very scrupulous I am very attentive to nutrition at rest to supplementation to everything needed to make my body work at its best

And I've been training for a year and a half every day With exceptions.

Some say genetics some say commitment

I wouldn't know what to answer you, I simply dedicate myself with constancy and I commit myself 110%

But one thing I noticed is that by not eating more meat but by adopting a vegetarian lifestyle, we recover faster and we get less inflamed.

Interesting, thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1