Goal achieved 101 LB THUMBLESS Original Wrist Wrench 5/31/2022

Kluv#0

5 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank You Champ! I just saw your thumbless Inch Vids both left and right hand on IG- that was baad ass!! You make the impossible look so freakin easy💯You really should post that awesomeness on Gripboard! Thanks again 🙏💪

Thank you. I just reclaimed my other Inch from my buddy. I’ll be trying double thumbless soon.

• Like 1

184 LB THUMBLESS IM Axle and 144 LB IM Axle timed hold over 22 sec. Vids below Sub 7.5" hands doing ELITE work-facts!

• Like 3

Super cool. I love that you're doing this with <7.5" hands.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, matek said:

Super cool. I love that you're doing this with <7.5" hands.

Thanks Matek! I usually ignore the haters but was a bit fired up hearing nonsense 2 days ago(some D-bag thought my thumbless WW was nothing special) from a egomaniac hater, LOL. 

BTW, you are doing great with your grip and I enjoy your workout log!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

184 LB THUMBLESS IM Axle and 144 LB IM Axle timed hold over 22 sec. Vids below Sub 7.5" hands doing ELITE work-facts!

WOW that is INSANE ESPECIALLY for someone with sub 7.5" hands!

This definitely shows that you shouldn't let hand size hold you back from achieving greatness!

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Matek! I usually ignore the haters but was a bit fired up hearing nonsense 2 days ago(some D-bag thought my thumbless WW was nothing special) from a egomaniac hater, LOL. 

BTW, you are doing great with your grip and I enjoy your workout log!

Haha I see. Considering your wrist strength and this crazy heavy thumbless work, you cupping strength for armwrestling must be insane. 

Thank you! I'm learning a lot from you and other Gripboard members to improve. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

WOW that is INSANE ESPECIALLY for someone with sub 7.5" hands!

This definitely shows that you shouldn't let hand size hold you back from achieving greatness!

Very good point about not letting hand size hold you back big or small.  I took heed(Marco and DH) very early on in my grip journey and worked on wrist strength to somewhat compensate and just as important worked my fingers directly. Thanks again and even crazier part is my hand span(thumb to pinkie) is only 8 1/8" 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, matek said:

Haha I see. Considering your wrist strength and this crazy heavy thumbless work, you cupping strength for armwrestling must be insane. 

Thank you! I'm learning a lot from you and other Gripboard members to improve. 

Thanks, I have learned so much from Gripboard too - especially Chez(grippers routine) Iam on computer all day and have multiple monitors and GB is always on one. I don't arm wrestle but my buddy does ( weighs 190) can DESTROY me on Wrist Pronation and flexion but I get him on Wrist supination, extension, ulnar and radial deviation. I do FGX 90 degree holds and dogbone holds from Rogue fitness so I think my cupping could/should be pretty good.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks, I have learned so much from Gripboard too - especially Chez(grippers routine) Iam on computer all day and have multiple monitors and GB is always on one. I don't arm wrestle but my buddy does ( weighs 190) can DESTROY me on Wrist Pronation and flexion but I get him on Wrist supination, extension, ulnar and radial deviation. I do FGX 90 degree holds and dogbone holds from Rogue fitness so I think my cupping could/should be pretty good.

I also check the Gripboard time-to-time from work. 😁

Oh yes, the pronation of good toprollers is crazy. My pronation is not bad, but I don't have any strong people around me and being able to toproll my friends gives zero indication about my strength. 

My hands are relatively big although nothing crazy (8"), but my wrists are really small (7") so I feel like I have to make the tendons around it super strong to be good in gripsport. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Update on thumbless Original WW- This A.M.  Videos below- 94.2 LB Thumbless Timed hold of 3.7 seconds. 1 year ago- 97LB thumb wrapped timed hold 4.7 seconds

Very Thankful to be able to do this. Last month Thumbless was 97.3 LB (PR). Will try for max/PR again later this month but it is hard on my CNS. Still on schedule to hit 100LB goal by July

Last year 5/8/21

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Update on thumbless Original WW- This A.M.  Videos below- 94.2 LB Thumbless Timed hold of 3.7 seconds. 1 year ago- 97LB thumb wrapped timed hold 4.7 seconds

Very Thankful to be able to do this. Last month Thumbless was 97.3 LB (PR). Will try for max/PR again later this month but it is hard on my CNS. Still on schedule to hit 100LB goal by July

Last year 5/8/21

Congrats on the PR man!! You are a beast!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Congrats on the PR man!! You are a beast!

Thanks big man! Appreciate you checking out my lifts. Getting PR's on this is difficult with a capital D but still getting after it. Once I hit 100LB Thumbless most likely retire- nothing left for me to prove to myself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks big man! Appreciate you checking out my lifts. Getting PR's on this is difficult with a capital D but still getting after it. Once I hit 100LB Thumbless most likely retire- nothing left for me to prove to myself.

I can imagine the wrist wrench is insanely difficult I really want one myself.

I am sure you will get it man!

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 2:11 PM, Kluv#0 said:

Last year 5/8/21

On 5/4/2022 at 2:11 PM, Kluv#0 said:

Last year 5/8/21

Great stuff, Michael!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Great stuff, Michael!

Thanks Champ🙏

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

101 LB THUMBLESS Wrist Wrench! My goal starting out in January of this year and got it 2x this A.M. - did not go out to garage this A.M. expecting to turn it loose but felt strong ASF- as was fresh as had not worked WW with right since 8th of this month. Height of lift was 14 1/2" and strap was wrapped properly!! Actual weight was 101 LB for history - 2 hours later weighed again - placing it centered with two hands- I knew it was around 101 LB so I weighed again. Age 55 BWT 218

ww 100.3.png

Edited by Kluv#0
Added video of re-weighing - correct weight 101 LB
  • Like 8

Congrats

Fantastic once again hard work pays off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Congrats

Fantastic once again hard work pays off

Thanks John for the support - I appreciate it! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

100.3 LB THUMBLESS Wrist Wrench! My goal starting out in January of this year and got it 2x this A.M. - did not go out to garage this A.M. expecting to turn it loose but felt strong ASF- as was fresh as had not worked WW with right since 8th of this month. Height of lift was 14 1/2" and strap was wrapped properly!!

ww 100.3.png

Congrats man, you’ve earned every pound of that lift!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Congrats man, you’ve earned every pound of that lift!

Thanks buddy for kind words! I will enjoy/celebrate this feat for a week or so and then come up with a way to show you men my appreciation.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

100.3 LB THUMBLESS Wrist Wrench! My goal starting out in January of this year and got it 2x this A.M. - did not go out to garage this A.M. expecting to turn it loose but felt strong ASF- as was fresh as had not worked WW with right since 8th of this month. Height of lift was 14 1/2" and strap was wrapped properly!!

ww 100.3.png

INSANE!!

You sir are a MONSTER!

Congrats on achieving this MONSTER feat!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

INSANE!!

You sir are a MONSTER!

Congrats on achieving this MONSTER feat!!!!

Thank you big man for the support! Very appreciative of you and the other wrist men who followed me in my journey. I actually was just going to work out moderate but felt strong and had my Nike Romaleos on so went to work. 

• Like 1

Nice lift! Super strong!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Nuttgens said:

Nice lift! Super strong!

Thank you I appreciate!

• Like 1

What a lift! Insanely strong cupping. Congrats!

• Thanks 1