Good Reasons For A Long Neck

Rick Walker

Had a very productive first week of strongman training. Capped it off today with the tire flip. My tire is a 25.5/25R and is 16 ply. Not sure of the weight-it has to be over 6 bills though.

Banged through it 8 times real easy. Then did it again. Then again. Then again. Then kept going-sometimes getting 7, sometimes 6-but I kept going until I got 50 total flips out of it.

Rested when I needed to, drank some water, dryed my hands (damn Isabel! :angry: ) when needed, then kept going. I was very surprised how well I can do this event. Thank God! I was very worried.

I look like I trained strongman this week. Bruised up forearms from carrying my 230 stone, bruise biceps (kegs and tires), tired back (power cleans, front squats, stones, kegs,) tired legs (SLED!!!)

I am enjoying this a lot. I think I have found something that I am pretty good at. Tomorrow is one event only-since it was raining today i didnt want to drag the farmers out-they are bare steel. So-I will do "sandbag" (which will be my 230 stone) walk and farmers tomorrow. I am going to FLY with 210 and arm!

So right now-I am enjoying a long neck. Yes-it is light, actually, Michelob Ultra. I need to lose weight so I dont have to compete against Dan Cenidoza! :whistel

Rick Walker :rock