Rogues live stream for Thors big deadlift is scheduled and here!

king crusher

It's on.

2 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

It's on.

Out of reactions for the day, but thank you sir!

Btw was literally fixing to go build my welding cart when you posted this. Now I’m glued to the tv with margarita

• Haha 2

Looks like nicks strength and power was wrong when he informed his viewers that the lift was NOT going to be done at Thor’s gym.

and I helped spread that incorrect info... apologies.. 🙏🏻

501 is going to be a smoke show

Just beat Eddie. Without even so much as a nose bleed.

yeah... Eddie is a drama queen. Lol.

• Like 3

501 flew up.  He's got 510 easy if he wants it.

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Rinderle said:

501 flew up.  He's got 510 easy if he wants it.

520 if he hitches 

Very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Dang it... was hoping he’d BURY Eddies record and not just beat it.

I think he'll be back by the end of the year with 510 "in a comp" so that nobody ever questions what he's done.

For now, hopefully this was enough to ship up Eddie.

Edited by devinhoo
  • Like 2

I think it’s gonna get annoying pretty quick if we keep making this big a deal every time someone beats the record by 1kg. Still was kinda cool to watch with everything else being closed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

I think it’s gonna get annoying pretty quick if we keep making this big a deal every time someone beats the record by 1kg. Still was kinda cool to watch with everything else being closed.

What has Eddie been saying? Haven't followed.

• Confused 1

By the way, thanks for the link. I didn’t notice it until 10 minutes before the lift. Couldn’t believe I caught the actual lift live, that was very cool.

My former elite powerlifting son (Age 38, best DL 672 in 220 lbs. class, done 3-4 years ago) had no clue it was going on, and caught it later. I outscooped him!

Naturally, he pointed out it was not in a real contest, was Strongman-style, etc. He did concede it was a way better lift than Eddie’s and that Thor is one strong mofo. He seemed to think both those guys would tire very quickly in any sort of fight against one another.

I am happy for HThor.

• Like 1

It was a great lift and he certainly made it look better than Eddie's, but at this caliber, these guys don't have much excuse for doing "WR" lifts outside of a competition or breaking records by 1kg. I figure the 1kg thing was for creating this exact drama, but still, it's dumb. It's a 0.2% increase.

If that's what we're gonna do, I'm going to break some world records outside a competition in my garage gym (this is sarcastic I don't think I can break these records in reality):

I could keep going, but I think I made my point. I'm sure nobody would feel some type of way about my new records. :)

Edited by Squeezus
  • Haha 1

I think the 1kg is just part of the kayfabe going on between Thor and Eddie.  They are both laughing all the way to the bank while they put on a show for the fans and rack up the SocMed views and likes.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Eddie announces he going to go after the record again and they have a proper challenge meet several months from now that draws a few million views or is actually broadcast.  They can invite that Russian guy that pulled 470 and Benni.  Would be epic.  They should at least do the boxing match.  1 minute rounds of course @Hubgeezer 😂

Good entertainment for all.  Someone will set it around 520 in a contest once/if the world gets back to normal. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Just beat Eddie. Without even so much as a nose bleed.

yeah... Eddie is a drama queen. Lol.

Fact.  Eddie would make a great pro wrastler!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I think the 1kg is just part of the kayfabe going on between Thor and Eddie.  They are both laughing all the way to the bank while they put on a show for the fans and rack up the SocMed views and likes.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Eddie announces he going to go after the record again and they have a proper challenge meet several months from now that draws a few million views or is actually broadcast.  They can invite that Russian guy that pulled 470 and Benni.  Would be epic.  They should at least do the boxing match.  1 minute rounds of course @Hubgeezer 😂

Good entertainment for all.  Someone will set it around 520 in a contest once/if the world gets back to normal. 

I do not think Eddie will go for another deadlift run. I think he's done with that. It's all about their upcoming fight. It's sort of industry standard for fighters to build up drama before the fight.

Personally I think it's pathetic, but I guess most people like it to be that way.

• Like 2

I think there is no question Thor is the superior deadlifter and has more tools and gifts. But I wouldn't be so sure Thor would beat Eddie in a ring. Eddie seems very athletic and he may have that intangible from the rough side of the neighborhood fight in him.

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

I do not think Eddie will go for another deadlift run. I think he's done with that. It's all about their upcoming fight. It's sort of industry standard for fighters to build up drama before the fight.

Personally I think it's pathetic, but I guess most people like it to be that way.

Seems silly and I'll be ignoring it. I'm not interested in watching Floyd Mayweather lift poorly and just the same I don't care about watching Strongmen box poorly. I can lift and fight poorly all on my own. 

• Like 3