My grip adventure

David_wigren
1 hour ago, Lennix said:

In a near future I will be doing your 1rm on the euro for 10s 

The pathetic thing is that I don’t even know my 1rm by heart. That’s how little I care.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennix

• Hopefully

• Fist of Fury

• EricMilfeld

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!  My name is Thom and I am 27 years old from Sweden. Weighing in at 115kg on my 192cm.  I've been into grip for 1 year and 4 months almost on the day. Outside of grip I have been doing

Swedish grip Open! So it was finally time for a competition, spent the night in Örebro at Clarion Hotel and stuffed my face with pancakes for breakfast. Weighed in at 119.4 and clearly the lighte

My GHP challenge got approved!  Atm I'm 1 of 2 Swedes on the list and will be on 37th place world Thanks to @Hopefully who lent me his gripper! 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

The pathetic thing is that I don’t even know my 1rm by heart. That’s how little I care.

I would also repress such a bad lift. 

Europinch: 

40x5

40x5

40x10

50x10x5 

Starting to get heavy now, got perhaps 1-2 reps left in the tank. Pritty worn today, 

I couldn't sign on for a life insurance because of my BMI :D So they wanted me to do a healthcheck which costs 150-200euro but instead I asked which BMI would be okay without the test and they told me 32. So I need to get down to 117kg!

I have been thinking of loosing some weight for a while just because I cant really capitalize on the weight due to inconcistency in training because babysitters is hard to find now during Corona. So first 117kg and then we will see. 

• Like 1
Lennix

Gobletsquat:
28.5x10x5

Dbpress lying in my sofa lol 
28.5x12x3

Rows
30x10x3

1h dbpress 
28.5x5x2

Dbswings
28.5x10x3