Jedd Johnson

2019 North American Championship Events

Jedd Johnson

Date: June 8, 2019 - Titan Strength in Elmira, same location as 2018

Based on votes and feedback here on the Gripboard, I have decided the events for the North American Championship this year.

Thank you to everyone who put forth effort and opinions.

Keep in mind, I am only competing if I can get to 105kg, when I post these events.

1.  Silver Bullet - One Hand
2.  Euro Two Hands Pinch
3.  2 3/8" Napalm's Nightmare - 6" Lift, stand on boxes if needed
4.  2.5" Jug - 6" Lift, stand on boxes if needed
5.  Medley

I took out the Wrist event in favor of a Vertical Grip, but there will be Wrist Testing Feats in the Medley, so bring your Wrist Strength A-game.

More info to come.  I just didn't want to keep people waiting anymore on the events.

I will also list out the Medley items as soon as I can.  Entry Form will be available as soon as possible as well.

Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Vinnie
36 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Based on votes and feedback here on the Gripboard, I have decided the events for the North American Championship this year.

Keep in mind, I am only competing if I can get to 105kg, when I post these events.

2.  Euro Two Hands Pinch
5.  Medley

I took out the Wrist event in favor of a Vertical Grip, but there will be Wrist Testing Feats in the Medley, so bring your Wrist Strength A-game.

More info to come.  I just didn't want to keep people waiting anymore on the events.

I will also list out the Medley items as soon as I can.  Entry Form will be available as soon as possible as well.

Thank you!

I don't have a wrist strength A-game, so I can't bring that.  I will, however, bring the perfect height boxes to stand on ... that is key for me.  But 6 " is a little easier than at Cupid's, I think; wasn't that higher?  Anyway, nice event selection.  I am really looking forward to doing silver bullet again with my bitch.  ;)

Thanks for hosting!

• Like 1

Jedd Johnson
2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

I don't have a wrist strength A-game, so I can't bring that.  I will, however, bring the perfect height boxes to stand on ... that is key for me.  But 6 " is a little easier than at Cupid's, I think; wasn't that higher?  Anyway, nice event selection.  I am really looking forward to doing silver bullet again with my bitch.  ;)

Thanks for hosting!

No sir, 6" at Cupid's!

Tank Andrade

Sounds awesome

• Like 1

Tank Andrade
4 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

2.  Euro Two Hands Pinch
5.  Medley

Thank you!

look forward to seeing you at 105k brother. Time to get my butt in gear as well

• Like 2

Joseph Sullivan

These are all awesome events!!

• Like 2