New Bending Pr

SqeezeMasterFlash

After bending three timber ties as a warm up I managed to get a 5 1/2" x 1/4" steel bar U'd. I'm not sure if it was HRS or CRS, all the label said was round rod steel. It's only been about a month since I got the 6" bar down at this thickness. Hopefully it'll only be another month until I get the 5" :D

Nice work on the 1/4" stock, hopefully it's some decent alloy so your bend will translate to being a good one!!!

Jon@han

nice bend SqeezeMasterFlash

Nice bend, man. It's a good feeling when you know you are beyond the Blue nail. Keep on bending! :rock

whats your best bend bender?

Thanks guys. I've got to get around to buying the bag 'o nails and trying the real blue.

Neither of those Harlan. It's the round rod steel from Home Depot, which I've been led to beleive is pretty close to the Ironmind nails

hey, my latest bend was 5" long 1/4 thick nail! not bad eh

Nice job! What kind of nail was it?

i don't really know i'll get wanna to put it up in my album k

Sounds good

So much for taking a month to get down to 5" x 1/4". Got it in just a week. Taking the words of Dennis Rogers in the "Science of Superhuman Strength" program on TV, I blocked out the pain and kept telling myself it was going to bend and eventually it bent. EVen through the washcloth my hands are destroyed right now, but I've never felt stronger.

Red nail, I'm coming for you!!!

Awsome! :rock Believe you can do it, and you will.

what makes the blue nail so hard? the way it's made the poundage it can withstand?

Stronman, It's the kind of steel it's made from, plus how thick and short it is.

oh ok, just wondering i want to try one sometime, my bro and i are going to get so new tough spikes or nails sometime soon, just wondering how big is the blue nail?

It's 6" x 1/4"

i really want to try it, i think i would be able to bend it if i brace it on my leg and put a cloth over it

I haven't actually tried it yet, so all I can say is go for it. From what I've been told the 1/4" round rod steel from Home Depot is basicly the same strength, and lots cheaper when you buy it in 4 foot sections.

ya sounds like a plan, all the stuff i've bent so far are cold rolled, but ya i really want to try that blue nail, i'm just starting to bend with no brace, just strick, lastnight i bent a 60d nail no brace pretty hard warm up then my second time i easily bent it.

it's a inch longer than what i can bend now