little big horn

Evan Raftopoulos

I've neglected training vertical grip as I used to and trying out the little big horn for the first time was a reality check. That thing is hard to grip and very slippery, doesn't seem to hold chalk at all and chalk actually made it more slippery. this is a vid I posted on ig training archer chinups with it. Has anyone been able to do a deadhang on it or anything with one arm? I think Darrin and a few other v grip monsters have been able to lift bodywt+ with it. @Darrin S

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

A few years back on a newish little big horn. Perishable strength as I haven't trained it in a while. At my peak I was over 210 at around 182 bw. I think Kody has some crazier feats hanging off anvil trainers.

• Like 1

nice man! very strong! I was just informed that the newer one has steeper slope too!

Can the lbh be seasoned easy? I feel I'd be able to do more things with it If it wasn't so slippery

28 minutes ago, jvance said:

At my peak I was over 210 at around 182 bw. 

that's crazy!! I thought lifting your bw was insane and you lifted almost 30lb+

Thanks man. I actually did great when it was newer versus now, having sat in a humid South Texas garage a year and a half. It feels horrible texture wise, as with all my pinch devices as well. Haven't done anything close to that, have to train it frequently to hit big numbers in my case.