NCGC II

Tom Scibelli

Thanks Dan, Im glad I got to spread the hype! It was great meeting you too and I look forward to seein you keep growing in the world of grip strength! Great instagram shot too! Haha

• Like 2

I had a great time this weekend, wanted to thank everyone who loaded weights for me...Gil, Tom, Pat, and anyone else..thanks!

Tom for holding the contest and having us all over. You put on a heck of a show. And your wife for giving you the permission to have us over, lol. I didn't really get to thank her for the food she prepared. It was delicious and saved me a stop on the way home. Please thank her for me.

Nate for inputting the attempts into excel and letting me know every chance he got how big of a sissy I am. Thanks dude.

All the sponsors. Thank you so much for supporting us.

All the competitors, you guys (and gals) are awesome. Met some really cool people as well as got to talk with old friends.

As for me, I was very pleased with my results. Would've liked to have done a little better on the Flask event, but such is life. My grippers and Rolling thunder numbers were huge PR's. I actually thought the Tips Tester event was going to be 1 handed, so I've only been training it left handed, lol. Will be training this lift really hard for Gripmas.

Time for me to wrap this post up and ride off into the sunset. Thanks everyone!

• Like 3

On 9/19/2016 at 2:52 PM, Tom Scibelli said:

Yeah thank @Jared Goguen and Aaron, you guys were super fast!!

This will be the new normal speed.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Jared Goguen said:

This will be the new normal speed.

Damn! Gauntlet thrown.

• Like 2