Watch This To Have Your Ego Destroyed

EricMilfeld

....wow

Pretty amazing!

With a front squat that big, she should be over 500 back squat

I think you're right. She's already posted a 473 in comp and is most likely stronger now.

• Like 1

As they say, somewhere out there is a 16 year old girl.......

:mosher

• Like 2

That makes me.....

897DA5F5-E65F-44CE-A3A6-66DE43DE2600.png

But that's crazy strong for anyone. More impressive that it's a female. Good for her, hope she continues.

• Like 2

Very impressive for sure but it doesn't "hurt" my ego (the little that I have) one bit. I'm happy she's doing well and hopefully she stays clean.

Also it's very important to note that she's only a girl. Where I live you're not even allowed in to comercial gyms until you're 16 years old. So yes it's very impressive, she seem to have the perfect genes for powerlifting.

Ok so maybe I should just go and play chess or something...

Impressive!

I don't know man, chess is extremely difficult to be competitive in, at a high level.

Stick to strength training :)

Pretty amazing! So strong.

Watching videos like this makes you wonder what the limits of the human body are. Or are there not any?

April Mathis better watch the hell out.

About a dozen or more years ago a trainer said she had a girl that needed" help" . I wasn't sure if there was a need ,problem ,or just interest in some type of lifting. Jenna Bussard rolled in with her parents one afternoon and wide eyed I asked" how may I be of help what do you want?" The words came back clear"I want to be strong" . I replied Then we can do that!

Long story short, at 14 years old she took to powerlifting like she owned it. Quiet strength always easily lifting any load placed on the bar.. She succeeded in doing completely raw( no belt wraps suit or anything) 11 age group world records. In the cleanest form I have seen in many years .She powered up a 257 bench, 468 squat and a 440 deadlift. These wear some of the greatest lifts I ever saw. She moved on to Olympic lifting and did well on the Women's Olympic squad. I guess hopefully she continues to lift. I saw" for real magic" in that young lady!

Let's hope the lady in the thread above continues on to greatness with her wonderful strength. All the best!

• Like 3

About a dozen or more years ago a trainer said she had a girl that needed" help" . I wasn't sure if there was a need ,problem ,or just interest in some type of lifting. Jenna Bussard rolled in with her parents one afternoon and wide eyed I asked" how may I be of help what do you want?" The words came back clear"I want to be strong" . I replied Then we can do that!

Long story short, at 14 years old she took to powerlifting like she owned it. Quiet strength always easily lifting any load placed on the bar.. She succeeded in doing completely raw( no belt wraps suit or anything) 11 age group world records. In the cleanest form I have seen in many years .She powered up a 257 bench, 468 squat and a 440 deadlift. These wear some of the greatest lifts I ever saw. She moved on to Olympic lifting and did well on the Women's Olympic squad. I guess hopefully she continues to lift. I saw" for real magic" in that young lady!

Let's hope the lady in the thread above continues on to greatness with her wonderful strength. All the best!

Wow you sure have met a lot of people. You always seem to have met or known of some one better than the majority of people in the videos posted. Ever thought of writing memoirs?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Genetics, Determination, Motivation and good coaching :))))))))

This is awesome !. Love to see strong people :))