Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride

JHenze646

Just a little info.

• Like 2

JHenze646

Wednesday 

weigh in: 205 freedom units

rev/hypers and  hipwork to warmup

squats 192 3x10 rebuild PR - clawing my way out of the pit42A9ACD2-2B4B-4163-BA81-61324092FBD4.thumb.jpeg.ed58f453ad0d3f2619f0449b5a11b3e9.jpeg

Bw lunges, hip thrusts, and rack pulls w/ fatgrips 

finger curls 75 3x10

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

anwnate

Dude...I'll buy you an extra beer if I can get you to turn the radio off before filming. 

It was extremely difficult to make out.

If you are interested in gripper gains...I'd consider training grippers once every two weeks only...using higher end grippers (read step up) to destroy your hands...then just let them recover. 

There is just soooo much we gotta train for...and it's hard to improve on grippers with inadequate rest.

LOL   BTW...my SSNW has nothing specifically to do with legends beyond that it is gripcentric.  

• Like 2

JHenze646

Sorry about the sound on the video. It sounded normal while uploading.

Thurs.

pullups BW 3x11, band assist 3x10 - time to start adding weight

bent rows, shrugs, and facepulls 

wrist pro/sup, rev/curls

tri’s and bi’s, bro!

• Like 1

Donc101

I want to know more about that steel bar on your power rack. I don’t think I have seen you post bending stuff recently. Are you braced bending?

• Like 1

JHenze646
10 hours ago, Donc101 said:

I want to know more about that steel bar on your power rack. I don’t think I have seen you post bending stuff recently. Are you braced bending?

That is the 1/2 round bar I am going to snap. It is in a waiting period along with my horseshoes. I have to get in a little better shape before I start back up.

• Like 1

JHenze646

Friday.

Here is a picture of a screw jack I made to help my cheap drill press be more accurate. Yes, yes, it is magical.D82AB303-A47E-4DDE-A605-3CF30D1884C4.thumb.jpeg.6c4e79dffe453879f4f2f82212df2802.jpeg

now that your mind is bedazzled let me discuss the boring run

the park has a walking path made of asphalt that can be roughly jogged into a loop. Two trips around the loop took about 10 min. So I will need to do 3 laps moving forward. Med ball throw and jumps plus bonus fun!

As an aging adult(am I really an adult 🤔) I think it’s important to try new things just for the novelty of it sometimes. No one in their right mind would pay me to be an athlete and the world won’t end if I don’t achieve my athletic aspirations. Let’s face it I am here to enjoy myself in training, sport, and competition.  Now on to the bonus fun.

the park has “exercise stations” and according to this one, I am an intermediate.

588BD94F-5039-4BE9-AE91-95539A080C7A.thumb.jpeg.5d1533423764a6931e4b73107a5b897e.jpeg

And this was some kind of jump station that I repurposed.

Shop note: I have an Art project on my bench right now that I am very excited about. I generally don’t tell anybody about what I am working on aside from Nate(I consider Nate an investing partner) and sometimes if the project is a gift I never tell anyone. If the recipient wants to share it that is their business since it was made for them. I actually have quite a few projects on the horizon now and I think they are gonna be very exciting. Stay tuned.

Have a great Friday everybody and Thanks for reading my log!

• Like 2

Andrew Dube

A humans gotta braciate!

• Like 1

JHenze646

Get your Monday started!

Sometimes you have to redouble your efforts to reach your goals.

“Success comes in cans not can’ts.”

Edited by JHenze646
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

JHenze646

Monday

seated press 115 5x5 - I need to clear room so I can press inside again, winter is coming.

Bp 157 3x10

block weights up to 90york, hops on the right, +2lbs left

incline dbp, bottoms up kB press, axe chops and leg raises. Two trips around the world with 45’s.

Edited by JHenze646
  • Like 1