Thickbar And Pinch

PeterSweden

I've been hitting the 2h euro pinch hard twice a week for 3 weeks in a row now, since I got it from Mr Horne.

Today was the 6th session and the weights just keep on feeling lighter even tho they get heavier :)

I maxed out in RT today even tho my forearms and thumbs and fingers are fatigued from all the pinchwork I've done.

I still pulled 81-82kg. Beating my last max in RT with ~1kg.

This must mean that when pinch goes up thickbar goes up and when thickbar goes up pinch goes up? :)

I think the carryover is reciprocal to a certain point. Pinching helps to increase almost all other facets of grip - to a slight degree. Specific training still is king but pinch is probably the best overall grip movement. IMHO anyways.....

• Like 1

I've been mostly working block weights and thick bar for awhile, I haven't tested my max in a minute but they seem to help each other out.