Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Some attempts at the Military bench

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDLTkWGo-Fo

All good! Congrats!

Who is who?

24 reps?

22 reps?

Juha, That is me on both attempts. They are just from 2 different days.

Laugh :grin: My bad. :whistel

Juha hope this time the video is clear enough,got 18 reps.

50 kg Wall Curls[18 reps]

18 good reps, congrats.

What´s your name?

Gabriele Ferdinandi

• Like 1

Wall curl. First try. i know they all are not good. Little time to get better :)

I counted 7 good reps. Nice filmed mate, easy to referee.

CANCRUSHER is one strong dude!!! But, looking at his video... did his upper back not come off the wall at the very least on the 17th rep? Just curious. I think more of a side-angle would be better. I say this with the upmost respect for such a great display of strength, so please don't get uspet.... just trying to make things crystal clear :) (in case they already aren't!). :)

CANCRUSHER is one strong dude!!! But, looking at his video... did his upper back not come off the wall at the very least on the 17th rep? Just curious. I think more of a side-angle would be better. I say this with the upmost respect for such a great display of strength, so please don't get uspet.... just trying to make things crystal clear :) (in case they already aren't!). :)

Maybe but it was AFTER the rep.When you are so upright with the hips locked in place you can loose you balance but every single rep was pretty strict and i felt clearly the wall against my back during those.

• Like 1

New leader at military bench, 25 good reps, congrats

GripMonsters Wishes Merry X-Mas To EveryOne!!!!

• Like 1

Juha, you are an ANIMAL !!! Strong DL and curls.

I had a thought and would like your opinion Juha... wouldn't it be even stricter if the curl challenge only allowed people to rest in the "up" portion of the lift? Because it seems like resting it at the bottom, with the legs bent like that (more angled than they would be if the person were standing), is maybe allowing for more reps? Just curious... I just had this thought.

I had a thought and would like your opinion Juha... wouldn't it be even stricter if the curl challenge only allowed people to rest in the "up" portion of the lift? Because it seems like resting it at the bottom, with the legs bent like that (more angled than they would be if the person were standing), is maybe allowing for more reps? Just curious... I just had this thought.

Thanks,

Well, maybe someone who trains his biceps could answer this. I dont train at all my biceps.

I don't think there is much sense going back and changing things now, but maybe if the challenge is done again, some more rules added.

• Like 1

I dont understand what your problem is.

Just post a damn video and dont worry about stupid shit we are not paid for this.

• Like 1

Here is a submission for the block set gripper closes. I only have a GHP block. I hope that is alright and again I wont be breaking any records.

I don't know why more people aren't participating.

Thank you, Juha!

Here is a submission for the block set gripper closes. I only have a GHP block. I hope that is alright and again I wont be breaking any records.

I don't know why more people aren't participating.

Thank you, Juha!

6 reps, nice!

I think it's a give or take kind of thing. If you rest at the top, then the next rep will be easier since you can sort of tense the bicep and "bounce" the rep at the bottom. And if u rest at the bottom, then you have to do the next rep with a dead start. But then again you can rest longer if you rest at the bottom. Both ways have their pro's and con's. I find I can do more if I rest at the top, but I choose to do a pause between every rep and rest at the bottom since I think it promotes full ROM and is healthier for the bicep.

Good job Tom!