#1gripper

Grip-Goddess

I got my #1 gripper on the 3rd of April and I closed it for the first time last night. I picked up what I thought was my trainer, mashed it and got a little "crk", then looked and realized it was my #1! :D I've already ordered the #2, and I can't wait to get it!

Maggie

That's a great accomplishment! Congratulations, Maggie. Do women get that big ego boost also? :yikes:D

Well, Jonathan, I don't really have a routine. My days are filled with work and school so my schedule is all over the place. I always try to get some reps in after my morning run but for some reason that's when I seem to have no hand strength. Once I'm done with school though I'll be able to keep to a schedule. Hopefully I can get the #2 closed before I go back in the fall! :D

Congrat's Maggie.

I've never even heard of any girl closing the trainer let alone the # 1.

Great job. Let us know when you get your # 2.

Don...Did you get your # 1 closed yet ?

How is your training going ?

Nope not yet, I just restarted KTA again I had to stop becuase I lost my #2 but it's been found :rock but now back to the beginning

Congrats! Way-to-go, Grip-Goddess! :rock

The #2 will fall to you, if you want it. :tongue

Maggie,

Congrats on closing #1!!! Can ya tell us what made you start grip training? What other grip exercises do you do if any. Good luck with the #2.

---------------------------

"Live long, stay strong" - C.F.B.

Chuckie B-

It's bender's fault that I started grip training! :tongue I have this obsession with manly things in girly colors, I kept asking Eric to get me a pink gripper. He sent me a couple of little purple foamy grippers and a trainer. Well, the purple grippers were cake so I started with the trainer. After you play with one for a while, it's hard to put them down! I recently turned a co-worker on to grip training. He was blown away that he couldn't close my trainer and I could, so he ordered a #1 and a #2 to try and out do me. The only other hand strength training I do is sledge levering and plate curls once in a while. I'm hoping that both of those excercises will enable me to close the #2 gripper. We'll see...

Maggie

Congrats on your #1 close Maggie

I am sure you will make some of

us guys look bad :whistel< <

Matt

Maggie,

You're off to a great start. As a newbie myself to grip training I can only suggest that you build more core hand, wrist, and forearm strenght. Try working multiple medium/high rep sets with your trainer, doing double rep sets with a wrist roller with a light weight, work on a grip machine with medium to high rep sets with a weight that makes you work, and try two handed wrist curls with a v-bar, palms up and down with a light and medium weight. Best of luck with your grip training.

-----------------------------------

"Live long, stay strong" - C.F.B.