Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bullitt

Bullitt's Journal

Kluv#0
35 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

You've got me on my best day buddy.  You'll kill me on the crusher and lbh.  We're close on dubhub and I might sneak out a win over you on flask.  Masters is stacked.  Could have 6 or 7 members of Team AARP in the top 30.  I'll be happy with 5th - 7th masters and a top 40 overall.   Arto, Laine, and Chad will be tough, but you've definitely got a shot at a podium spot.

I've trained for this contest like no other, and I'm still not going to have a shot at top 4.  Lol.  

My predictions:

Chad, Arto, Laine (is he competing), Steve Millard, Mike Thomas, Steven Falke, Rindo.

I think the top 4 could finish in any order depending on local conditions, especially if someone messes up. Same with 5 - 7.  

Plus, we might all get surprised. I'm not sure if any grip monsters turned 50 since last year.  Definitely the most stacked masters field in KK history.

But anyway it goes, I should not even be on your radar.  

Of course, a couple guys decide not to compete, and you might win it all.  

sanbaggers.jpg.d5c7d0382184c528a84b11e239dc6907.jpg

• Haha 1

Kluv#0

Mike(Sandbagger), you have an excellent chance at top 3!! I will finish last of those older men you mentioned.

WestSlope
4 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Chad, Arto, Laine (is he competing), Steve Millard, Mike Thomas, Steven Falke, Rindo.

I'm most curious about Chad. I've seen him walk with the pinched Yorks , a stone ring lift and his axle from Mighty Mitts but nothing on the LBH and Crusher. Is he lifting at Jedd's?

Mike Rinderle
3 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

I'm most curious about Chad. I've seen him walk with the pinched Yorks , a stone ring lift and his axle from Mighty Mitts but nothing on the LBH and Crusher. Is he lifting at Jedd's?

Yea.  He's done over 300 on the old RT.  

WestSlope
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Yea.  He's done over 300 on the old RT.  

Hey! Chad and his 9" hands are not yet 50.

Edited by WestSlope
  • Like 2

Joseph Sullivan
3 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

I thought he was in his 50s for sure, but I guess he’s 45? Learn something new every day!

• Like 2

Mike Rinderle
13 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Sweet!  

• Like 2

Mike Rinderle
7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Mike(Sandbagger), you have an excellent chance at top 3!! I will finish last of those older men you mentioned.

Barring someone bombing in an event, which is something I would never want to happen, there is no reality where I beat Arto, Laine, or Steve.  I'm totes ok with that.  No shame finishing behind any of you guys.  I just love the fact that so many of us are still competitive.  

• Like 1

mfin77

190 on the titan.. do u use chalk or sand it down? That is a lot on that. Good lift 

Mike Rinderle
4 minutes ago, mfin77 said:

190 on the titan.. do u use chalk or sand it down? That is a lot on that. Good lift 

I put a light coat of flat paint on it so it would hold a little chalk.  Still slippery but not as bad as the enamel coating they use.

Although I will say, when the humidity was just right, you could get a grip on the enamel with no chalk.  

• Like 1

mfin77
14 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I put a light coat of flat paint on it so it would hold a little chalk.  Still slippery but not as bad as the enamel coating they use.

Although I will say, when the humidity was just right, you could get a grip on the enamel with no chalk.  

That’s sounds like a good idea.  Because I am always so sweaty when I use this handle it’s hard to get a good grip. Thanks