• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GordonV

• Mitch1963

• odin

• Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...

Nine left.

On a personal note I was able to fully DL righty last week and partial DL lefty. Now I just need to get the left one all the way up and get it on film.

No time to train or film this week as all my free time has been spent replacing windows in my house and getting ready to put on siding.

Thanks!

Nine left.

On a personal note I was able to fully DL righty last week and partial DL lefty. Now I just need to get the left one all the way up and get it on film.

No time to train or film this week as all my free time has been spent replacing windows in my house and getting ready to put on siding.

Thanks!

Gordon, congratulations! Now you can lift them as well as sell them. It feels a little like pulling a sword from a stone, doesn't it? Can't wait to see the video.

its a shame shipping is so expensive across the pond, as we could get the blob 50s and you could get the 55 and 66s from heavy grip tools

egg_uk, Do you own or have you tried the 55s and or 66-pounders that heavygriptools sells? If so, do they feel like a slightly bigger version of the 50 or completely different? If they feel like a York, I'd love to get one.

Edited by odin

Nine left.

Thanks!

That would be an awesome feat! Go for it! :rock

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Gordon for the BLOB 50, wow I got it in the mail in two days. Nice packing and not a tear in the box (because it was taped like crazy!) I cant wait to try to lift it. My hand tendons are very sore from training so I decided to give it a day or two before trying. THANKS AGAIN!

Thanks Gordon for the BLOB 50, wow I got it in the mail in two days. Nice packing and not a tear in the box (because it was taped like crazy!) I cant wait to try to lift it. My hand tendons are very sore from training so I decided to give it a day or two before trying. THANKS AGAIN!

Brad - you're actually training for Gripmas ? - now I'm worried :cry

Hey Chris,

Yeah I started training a little, I have a blob and a 12# sledge now. Im having a blast with the gip training. Its going pretty good. Really gonna try and get that reverse bending down, I just cut some steel last night to work with.

Thanks again for all your help.

Brad

I am new to this forum, I would like to know if you decide to make a run of blob clones. I have purchased some from Power Systems in 15lb, 20lb. and 25lb, but would like to continue progressing without having to cut upmy vintage York dumbells.

thanks,

Bill