Today's Training At Mobster's

CoC#3

Couldn't even close a #3.5? what a pair of pussies :tongue

Just kidding, nice work guys!

Weird how you're stronger inverted sam, I'm about half a gripper or more weaker :whacked

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• mobsterone

• twig

• egg_uk

Some amazing stuff.Good luck all 3 of you on the Coc 4, I can see that list getting longer.

Sam how are you doing on the Inch bell?

Mark

if sam has big thick bar inch daddy :tongue looking over his sholder he will lift the inch this year

Great job guys.

Viper - take pride in the fact your strength worked up everyone on this board. The guys who do usually turn out to be exceptional. Heath, Tommy, Dave, etc.

Good luck all 3 of you on the Coc 4

I'll second that, and thanks for the vids and write-up. My appreciation for #3 closes has grown in the couple of days I've had my own. Right impressive stuff this.

Great job guys.

Viper - take pride in the fact your strength worked up everyone on this board. The guys who do usually turn out to be exceptional. Heath, Tommy, Dave, etc.

I agree. As soon as I saw this topic I knew viper wasn't lyng though, he'd have to be insane to confront you guys lol.

Nice work. I allways seem to be working when people come to play.

That's cos all three of us are bone idle... or work funny hours...

Awesome work guys!!!

Way to go Viper!!! :rock

Nice write up Sam! Good to see that some vids were taken as well, really great to watch! well done everyone :rock

And well done Viper for stepping up to the plate!!!

I owe you an apology(sp?) Viper :)

Well done guys :rock

Well, as promised i met viper this morning, and............. By this stage i knew he was a strong dude and that the doubters on here are going to be silenced. As per the other thread, i agreed that if viper showed he was 'for real' - which i personally have always thought he was - and closed a #3.5 as claimed i would pay for his train journey.............is gripper is not as hard as my #3s, but would rate harder than the 2.96 gripper used at the British. Viper closed this for a few easily aswell.......Viper #3.5. Nice gripper, hard at the close. Not too hard a sweep though. I took it ......... Mobster closed it RH and Viper missed it by about 2-3mm........Viper did 2 parallel reps with my RB300 that i rate at 3.5. Narrowly missed the 3rd.......viper's #3 and i did more TNS closes with it and a few more reps. Viper showed his ability to rep a #3 here with 10 parallel reps.......Viper getting air on the inch.......we all lifted the blob........HIGHLIGHTSVIPER is for real. Strong guy. Easily able to become a certified COC now. He would close the MM1 and MM2 now aswell, and get the MM3 close IMO. I think he'll close the #4 one day.....Though he failed on the #3.5 by a small amount and had to pay for his own fare ha ha i gave him one of my hard #3s for his effort.......

Well, it seems that there are more than a few people here who were not a little off the mark, but quite a bit off the mark, eh? Looking back on my posts, it looks like I was only questioning his confident statements about closing the 4 at the next British Grips. Lucky for me, as he is obviously very strong and no doubt will be stronger.

It sounds like the 3 of you had a good time and all did impressive things...and Saturday had not even come around yet! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and good job. Thanks for posting Sam.

MAC AKA HBGZR

Nice job on all the stuff you guys did sounds like some great fun!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Ah ok. That 50lb must be flippin' hard to lift. I don't think anyone has ever lifted the 25kg from heavygrip tools? I may be wrong though?

Yeah - the york 50 is a different story - definately in comparison witk this 20kg blob. The 25kg blob might be slightly harder to lift than an old time york 50 - but who cares?

Ah ok. That 50lb must be flippin' hard to lift. I don't think anyone has ever lifted the 25kg from heavygrip tools? I may be wrong though?

Yeah - the york 50 is a different story - definately in comparison witk this 20kg blob. The 25kg blob might be slightly harder to lift than an old time york 50 - but who cares?

You - hence the many posts defining how great one is for pulling a 50lb Blob. Send us yours as a free gift and we'll pull that as well. Then get a whip round and buy us a the 25-kilo blob and that will fall. Then they'll be nothing left to beat.

You - hence the many posts defining how great one is for pulling a 50lb Blob. Send us yours as a free gift and we'll pull that as well. Then get a whip round and buy us a the 25-kilo blob and that will fall. Then they'll be nothing left to beat.

Jim Wylie has a 58lber and i can get you made a 65-70lber but with the same width as the blob :D

I'd love to get the 25kg blob. It's not worth buying it on it's own though cos of the postage - i'll probably get a 20kg a 25kg and a 30kg. I think we'll all lift the 25kg one with a bit of training.

Gazza i'd definitely be interested in the 65-70lber.

sam, are you ordering it on your own, or waiting for mob to order some more dumbbells, think i read somewhere that they would be ordering some more. as im quite tempted to get the 20kg, depending on how much teh postage is.

sam, are you ordering it on your own, or waiting for mob to order some more dumbbells, think i read somewhere that they would be ordering some more. as im quite tempted to get the 20kg, depending on how much teh postage is.

i am thinking about ordering them on my own -

BUT i could probably sort something out where anyone in the uk who wants blobs lets me know and i could do a massive order for everyone and sort it out from there.

Edited by CoC#3