Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stephen Ruby

New Hummer Deadlift Record From Mark Felix, 1128lbs

7 posts in this topic

wow is all i gotta say... it didn't even look that hard to him

WOW

I read the title - then saw the name and the weight - I don't think that's "Hammer" DL - maybe Hummer DL?

I read the title - then saw the name and the weight - I don't think that's "Hammer" DL - maybe Hummer DL?

Damn I thought my 11 lb Hammer deadlift was good. Mark felix lifted over a hundred times more :grin:

On topic though. Mark Felix is one of the best deadlifters out there. Does anyone know what his best DL is with a regular bar at normal height?

Damn I thought my 11 lb Hammer deadlift was good. Mark felix lifted over a hundred times more :grin:

On topic though. Mark Felix is one of the best deadlifters out there. Does anyone know what his best DL is with a regular bar at normal height?

Pretty sure I saw it listed on the Worlds Strongest Man website last year or so... Don't remember exactly, but it was high, like 900 or something.... And his leg press was quite literally a ton! Not that the leg press is contested, but still, goddamn.

That is one strong man there- I have to agree he appeared to have a bit more in the tank to boot! WOW