Big Dyno Closes

carfman1

Very good! Are you him the same guy on the video?

On video - Christian Herbert Loewe - so his name. 198 cm height. One of the strongest grips the planet, because one of the six who were able to close the certified TNS RB330.

Carfman, can you clarify if you are this guy or know this guy?

Hi yes I am that man

Hi yes I am that man

carfman1, what's the heaviest gripper you've closed? Do you do any pinching? Do you have any goals for grip?

Hi yes I am that man

carfman1, what's the heaviest gripper you've closed? Do you do any pinching? Do you have any goals for grip?

without the training I was able to close a RB330C and normal RB300! which is on the baseline, even without training 300lbs 136kg

goals I think I'll start with training I have not but maybe I could one day training with a coc4 do with the card would be great but it would not do anything if I do not make it that's life.

Sorry for bad English premiums

Hi yes I am that man

without the training I was able to close a RB330C and normal RB300! which is on the baseline, even without training 300lbs 136kg

goals I think I'll start with training I have not but maybe I could one day training with a coc4 do with the card would be great but it would not do anything if I do not make it that's life.

No problem with the English! It's certainly better than my German! Do you have access to a 3.5 or a 4?

Hi yes I am that man

No problem with the English! It's certainly better than my German! Do you have access to a 3.5 or a 4?

No unfortunately not but have a coc4 I could keep trying with only two hands! People have said this but it is not a normal coc4 kan also be 4.8 or 5.0 so I do not remember the rb 330C has been about a 3:45 or be so that was very light in comparison