Robert Baraban Adjustable Gripper Modell Deluxe Video Review

Broly

I just received my Robert Baraban Adjustable Gripper Modell Deluxe and was pretty impressed so I decided to post up a video review with my first impressions.

• Like 1

That gripper looks awesome. I had a tough time deciding between the RB and the Vulcan V2 but I went with the Vulcan because I want to compete in the world's strongest hands this year. I'm sure both work just as well. But I love the fact that the RB has knurling on the palm side and finger grooves. That extended handle is a nice touch to.

Beautiful gripper, I love the finger side really nothing like it on the market, great review!

Without actually having one in my hand it looks to be the nicest adjustable available today.

That piece is extremely NICE!

I have a standard model RB adjustable in black and I've always thought they had a more

precise feeling of a TSG in your hand than a Vulcan. Both have their advantages but as far

as looks goes that adjustable is the BOMB!

Thanks for the great review and sharing your thoughts!!!

The option that comes in handy would seem to be the extended handle idea. I like that very much. Saw it earlier on youtube. Very cool.

On the other hand, a heavy set in training has also it's benefits. :) The more you bleed in training, the less you do in battle.

My Vulcan does the job fine but this is surely a very good trainingtool to be considered when you don't have an adjustable already.

Be careful though, David Horne (Vulcan) and RB don't combine well :ph34r:

I have the regular baraban adjustable and I love it. That guy makes some nice stuff. If you don't mind my asking what did you pay for the deluxe model?

The gripper was about 200 bucks but you definitiely get what you pay for. The craftmanship is top notch and it's something that will probably last for an extremly long time.

good review right there. thats one sexy looking gripper. if i seen this review about a week ago i wouldnt have known which gripper to go for. ive already bought the Vulcan V2 now though, which should be back tomorrow or a day or two after that at the latest.

have you trained with a Vulcan gripper? if you have, how do you find they both compare as far as 'feel' goes?