Thanksgiving Blob'n

CaptainCrush

Strong stuff bro! You are really dominating that thing! :mosher

thanks man!! My little hands sure ain't liking the abuse though. They look like shit. :laugh

Great lift. You should try 3 for your next record.

Rico

Rico

Thanks Rico

Yeah I plan on adding at least one more lift for each workout. I'm working hard on trying to lift the blob with my left hand. It's lagging far behind my right.

Very impressive Chad!

Obviously, this is a completely different lift for you than many other Blob lifters. I am struck by how your fingers barely go over the edge and you have to give up your index finger's help to even have a chance to pull it!

Very impressive Chad!

Obviously, this is a completely different lift for you than many other Blob lifters. I am struck by how your fingers barely go over the edge and you have to give up your index finger's help to even have a chance to pull it!

thanks bob!! haha

Yeah I don't have much to work with on it. My index finger can barely get on the side so I have to pretty much give that finger up. I'm finally making good progress though so I'll take what I can get.

Rico

Thanks Rico

Yeah I plan on adding at least one more lift for each workout. I'm working hard on trying to lift the blob with my left hand. It's lagging far behind my right.

Chad

I have seen others on video with one finger over so it must no be to bad of a way to lift it, the left will come around just keep at it

Rico

That was quick, it seems like you just got the 1st rep not that long ago. Keep up the impressive progress.