Ivanko Super Gripper Suite, Version 2.3.2

BarBender

http://saturn.walagata.com/w/mathgod/stuff...g_232_setup.exe

Two programs were improved in this release. Changes were made to the three-spring calculator and to the routine designer.

In the three-spring calc, some of the speed buttons were replaced with trackbars. Instead of page-size selections of 2, 3, 5, and 10, a trackbar allows settings from 2 to 13. This is probably a useless feature but, if used, one can scroll through every other setting, or every third, or fourth, etcetera. The list of poundage values are integers that start at 100. Lower values can be typed in as before. The help file was updated to reflect changes. Remember to press F1 for help while using the three-spring calculator.

The display format in the print preview was improved in the routine designer. The display is a bit neater and there is room for making notes.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone running Vista or Windows 7 tell me whether or not the context sensitive help is working for the three-spring calculator? Run the three-spring calculator -- the one with the green form -- and press the F1 key. If help comes up, we are fine. If not, then WinHelp needs to be installed to see the help file.

Winhelp information: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917607

Thank you for the feedback.

• 1 month later...

I'm running Vista 64, and pressing F1 brings up a windows message saying I need to install Winhlp32.exe. So I don't know if that is any help for you, because it might just be a 64-bit issue :unsure

You wrote this suite? Hey excellent work and thank you, it's extremely useful. I'm new to specific grip training and chose to begin with an Ivanko Supergripper over a set of torsion spring grips mainly because I had already downloaded this suite! I can't imagine trying to work out an increasing routine without being able to order the various settings, but this makes it easy to come up with a programme. In fact I'm using one generated by the software, and adapting that as I progress.