Did Anyone Buy Jb Grippers

kelby

I think Twig bought some.

I did, but they're not being shipped yet, there have been a few delays from the manufacturers, and with bad weather delaying shipping to the website, they should be docking tomorrow, and being distributed a few days later. I'll post a review when they arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

For info, I got the John Brookfied gripper "F"

Gripper arrived today, well packaged.

Ok. Specs.

Spring size: 10/32 of an inch, that's 0.3125"

Mounting depth: 5/8ths of an inch! That's 0.625"

Handle length: 3 3/4 inches, that's 3.75"

Spread: 2 3/4 inches, that's 2.75"

Handle length: 7 1/2 inches, that's 7.5"

Spread: 4 1/8 of an inch, that's 4.125"

Feel: Lovely. Good oil in the extended handles, knurling sharp enough to take root in your sweet spot, not enough to rip your fingers to shreds during the crush.

Sweeps well, really locks up on the crush.

Overall view: This is a beautiful piece of kit, and if you know my history with this thing, you know that's not the flim-flan talking. This one gripper, in my estimation, covers all ranges from the COC #1.5 to the COC #3.5, depending on where you grip the handle (end of both handles=1.5, end of single handle=3.5). You do NOT need to order more than one, unless you are a completeist! (Or you are a novice that wants to go from "I can barely shut my hand" to "Clay Egin has the grip of a small girl-child") using only these grippers, in which case, you still only need the A and the G, so versatile are these grippers.

An obvious comparrison is the ISG (and it's ilk), this has the advantage that it's a gripper, which sounds trite, but it IS still a benefit.

Verdict:

Worth the money? Definately if you're a beginner, or have very few grippers.

Worth the wait? I haven't seen the DVD's yet, but I suspect it's a big yes.

But, of course, you won't need to suffer the wait, because I have done that for you.

Any questions?

Any questions?

Is there a website in which you can order them? Post up the link if you can... thanks! :)

Any questions?

Is there a website in which you can order them? Post up the link if you can... thanks! :)

Use Google please. Thanks