Which Grip Lift Have Put The Most Meat On Your Arm

BigDan

For what it's worth - IMHO... any thick handled barbell or dumbbell that you can barely budge off the ground (i.e., it's gonna weigh a lot more than 100 pounds).

Example: I have a 2" thick handled homemade DB that weighs about 140 pounds or so. I do lifts either hand with it and the next day I'm still feeling the effects. :)

i agree with sybersnott pretty much any thing thick. i like wrist curls.

I would have to agree on the wrist roller and thick bar work. I've done holds with the RT and that burns the forearms like mad as well. I usually have troubles using a pen right afterwards.

for me, hard gripper session...i recover very fast, so fast i have had more than afew vitamin S accusations in school......anyway, i have tried nearly all thick bar lifts, because lifting the INCH is one of my top priorities, but thick bar lift didnt do alot for massing up my hands, and with wrist roller, it seems like no matter what i did the pump lasted a few hours, went away and i was back at 100% -90% the next day. but hard grippers oh boy...they are one of the few grip lifts that make me feel it the next day and onward...plus they have made my forearms look like steel coil!

I find anything that leaves a good 'pumped' feeling at the end, this usually means for me the wrist roller, reverse curls with a thick bar (I normally use zottman curls on a 2" bar). I try and incorporate some thumbless thick bar work as well.

I sometimes start out with my usual sets i.e 3 x10 and get carried away and do more until I am unable to perform the exercise this is normally the last exercise of the session due to the inability to grip anything afterwards.

Another one... Paper crushing.... Try it, over and over until you can't crush no more. I can guarantee your arms will be ready to drop off.

Use one hand, like a TNS crush, except with paper. :P

I came acros one last ,

night doing hammer curls using a 5 gallon bucket and pliers.

Jeremy