Finally

Tou

I finally closed the COC #2 with my left hand. It's been a month since I train on the #2 and I'm now doing 7 reps on it (right hand). Tonight, I performed holds for time with the #2. I got 6 times 10 seconds. I'm waiting for the #3. Can't wait to have a squeeze at it !

Keep training hard !

Guest CanadaCrush

Good work. I still have trouble closing it with my left, oddly enough. I have quite the difference in hand strengths, 25:1 reps right to left.

-Mark

25 reps on your right hand is amazing. I think I will close the #3 before I can do 25 reps on the #2! Keep training that #3 Mark, you're pretty close to be certified.

Keep training hard !

Tou, where do you get off using the word finally in your post considering you've only had your grippers for a month? It's discouraging to the rest of us who have been working for months and months and still haven't closed the #2 to have some newbie pop up out of nowhere, close the #2 immediately and then write a post like this implying that you really had to work hard to get to where you are. Maybe I'm just jealous but it's posts like yours that caused me to lose alot of the enthusiasm I had for grip training when I first started with the grippers.

Cameron

(Edited by CALLMEDADDY at 11:00 am on April 26, 2001)

(Edited by CALLMEDADDY at 11:01 am on April 26, 2001)

DADDY man...I wouldn't get too upset about it.

When you do it, send in a PICTURE.  Otherwise, don't let it bother you.  Get it?

By the way, I did 6 reps with the #3 yesterday.

Been working with it for 2 weeks.

Get it? :biggrin:

Tou - Good work on the COC # 2!  Let us know how well you do on the COC # 3!

Wannagrip - Wow! 6 reps! Now you've only got 94 more to go before your COC # 3 is finally seasoned!  So, how close can you get the COC # 3 using only one hand?

Strongman

When I throw a post in, my intention is not to be a show-off. I try to bring some sensitive informations to the people of this board in order to help them with grip training. I read all the posts in order to improve my grip training. It's a perpetual give and take. As for my quick close of the #2, I give credit to strap holds with #1 which I have done for a month before ordering the #2. Probably that the deadlift lockout have helped a lot too.  As for the picture of the #2, I'll give it a try. If you don't believe what I write in my posts, it's up to you. I am sincere in what I write and I only want to share my progresses with people on the board.

I train my grip once a week but I go crazy on it. Yes I train HARD.

Keep training hard !

about difference between hand strength:

the #2 took me about 9 months more for my left hand than for my right hand. in fact, I closed it with my left not long before I closed the #3 with my right. But consistency after that came fairly quickly (not so with the #3 which I am basically able to close every 2 or 3 weeks)

train hard,

david