Grip Bumper Stickers

GarytheDino

I'm taking as many suggestions as I can so I took the first couple that I thought people liked... I was just showing everyone the general setup of what the sticker should look like.. Now I have to make the one that says "Got Crush" have letters that look like they're being crushed, etc... thanks for everyones input.

Oh yeah, this is directed towards Bill Piche I guess, but does anyone have any graphics such as the gripboard logo, etc.? I need more then those cool MashMonster ones. Thanks!

Edited by 24-ba

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sybersnott

• Dan Cenidoza

• MikeP

• 24-ba

I like #7 and #4, and its really cool to see my suggestion on a bumper sticker. :D

Thanks brett. :rock

"Sure you've got a six figure income...but can you bend a 60 Penny nail?!"

"Shut up and Grip"

"Gripsters go to heaven"

:yikes

I like that one

:laugh

I really like the "GOT CRUSH?" bumper sticker but put it in big block letters and underneath you can put just "The GripBoard".

You could also make one kinda like the Herbalife slogan that would say, "NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR GRIP?", and then underneath it would say (in smaller letters), "Ask me how!". Or even something like "1-800-GET-GRIP".... although if someone were to call that number, what would happen??? :blink

Oh, well... some good suggestions. Let's get this rolling; this is great!!! :D

I put my "stickers" into folders now.. the ones that everyone has seen is in the "test" folder... but I made a new one with ones that I thought would look cool... they will be in the "good" folder... I have "Got Crush" in there now... but there are so many slogans.. I don't know where to go really... check them out!

Bumber Stickers

I like #7. Or my suggestions

"Flesh is stronger than steel"

"What do you use a sledgehammer for?"

"Flesh is stronger than steel"

I like that.

Pinchin' ain't easy (got from- pimpin ain't easy)

Real men love piche

(and my personal favorite)

Wannagrip?

www.cyberpump.com

It took me all day at work to come up w/ these talk about lame! :blush

Nice work on that sample "got crush".

Cool slogans too.

"Pinchin aint easy", that is good

Real men love piche

I dunno... but I think Bill's a heterosexual. :blink

He's married and has kids. This one ain't flying. :yikes

On the random chance that I'd find something cool at 1-800-GET-GRIP, I dialed the number and contacted Hogue, retailers of fine handgun grips! They also have a website.

Making bumper stickers about the Gripboard should have some what of a inside "joke" or somethin clever

"real men love jesus" bumper sticker is where I got the idea and I think it's fitting to put Bill in there somewhere.....to give credit where credit is due.

Wannagrip? w/ www.cyberpump.com underneath in small letters is good becuase it can be taken in different ways.

1) Wannagrip? meaning (lets go train)

2) Wannagrip? go to www.cyberpump.com and go learn.

3) Also the obvious one which is Bill's username (the inside joke)

But if I guess if I have to explain the ideas then ther not that good. :unsure

Since we've moved over to www.gripboard.com - why not a bumper sticker that says, "WWW.GRIPBOARD.COM". Or you could put it under the "Got Grip?" headline.

If you look at all my stickers, they all say www.gripboard.com underneath anyway.

Lets not let this topic die. I'm looking forward to a "I'd rather be training my grip!" sticker.

I'm thinking something like this would be cool. I don't think it should be too much of an inside joke, or else people just think you're dumb. Anyways....

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...&cmd=si&img=350

I like that type of a bumper sticker--it's something familiar to young people and has a greater possibility of generating some interest. That's my favorite one so far and I'd probably have to buy one for a good laugh.

Oh, and if you're really serious about it, "a lot" is two words. :D

Dammit.

There is always one in the crowd. Point well taken, two words.

Oh, I think dammit should be two words as well ;);):D

Yea, I'm going to go to staples or somewhere and find some material that I can print one from.

I'm glad somebody else likes it.

Mike I love your idea and as soon as I can close the MM1 I'll be buying one or having one made.

I can have CafePress do it. The graphic just has to be the correct resolution and big enough. Brett's turn out to be microscopic when I tried to upload it for a bumper sticker with cafepress.

I can do a good one. Threw that one together in about 3 minutes. I did steal the basic layout from 24ba, didnt mean to gank your material but it looked good and I just wanted to add a phrase. I'll put one together real quick that might look better when printed.

I can have CafePress do it. The graphic just has to be the correct resolution and big enough. Brett's turn out to be microscopic when I tried to upload it for a bumper sticker with cafepress.

Wanna, can you have Cafepress make about five different ones so that we can have a choice? Or should we do a poll on five different slogans and vote on the best one??