Non Freaks Can Do It!

EricMilfeld

WOW! Congrats on the HUGE bend. Please note though, to the rest of us still struggling with the blue, you are now a Freak like Pat and Shrug 

I agree. The real description of this post should read, "There is a new freak on the scene!" Anyone who can bend a red is freakishly strong. :D

Wow! I've been sitting here in class all day just thinking about this! Man, I want to go bend! Congratulations man, you truly deserve it.

Chris,

I think we need to have a special assembling of all grippers in the DFW area soon to witness and celebrate Eric's bend.

Eric, the only question is when do you want to do it? I for one will rearrange whatever is on my schedule to fit it in. We need to recognize what is truly a world class feat!

If anyone near wants to be there, please make a special effort, i've watched Eric bend in person and it is very inspirational. Not many people get to see world class events occur like this.

W

Incredible work Eric. :bow is all I can say.

How much harder is the red nail then the stock bought at home depot?

The two are real close on the initial bend, but past that point the Red seems to maintain its strength much better, unlike the HRS, which just melts after maybe 30 degrees or so.

And again, thanks a lot for all the support guys! It's great how we all support eachother to new heights. :rock

Good job Eric it was only a matter of time :rock:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

What! Really strange, Sybersnott still hasn't demanded this thread to be locked because of lack of evidence, is he ill? Maybe someone should alert the paramedics?

Great work Eric! We all knew it was just a matter of time. Can't wait to see what's next for you.

well heck how hard could it be? ive done a 6" piece of 5/16 steel rod from home depot

7" isn't as hard as 6", right?

maybe cold rolled steel is much harder, huh :blush

well heck how hard could it be? ive done a 6" piece of 5/16 steel rod from home depot

7" isn't as hard as 6", right?

maybe cold rolled steel is much harder, huh :blush

It's all about the specific steel in question. For example, a 200 kilogram Challenge Bar shares the identical dimensions, and is cold rolled steel as well. But the 200 bar to the Red is as a 400 pound pull to your soon to be 600 pound deadlift. There's a reason only eight guys have thus far certified with the Red. ;)

Eric,

Just read the title of the thread - you may not be a "freak" in terms of natural ability, but you are when it comes to determination.

Just read the title of the thread - you may not be a "freak" in terms of natural ability, but you are when it comes to determination

I agree!