• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SHRUG

• Tom of Iowa2

• Bill Piche

• Mikael Siversson

SHRUG,

Congrats man, three reds in a row!!! WOW!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Great Job man, another Phenom. If I remember correctly you have'nt been bending that long ?

INCREDIBLE! :ohmy

For us amateur stats and trivia buffs.

How long from the first time you started bending til you certified on the red?

How long after you first started training grip(at all) til you certified?

A true phenom. :blink:blink

I started training grip september 12th of 2003 the day I joined the board, and I did not start bending for almost 2 months after I joined the board.

I started training grip september 12th of 2003 the day I joined the board, and I did not start bending for almost 2 months after I joined the board.

So you started bending in the middle of November, a little over 2.5 months to bend the (3) reds.

You scare me :yikes What an incredible accomplishment :bow

Fantastic work, Shrug. You are an awesome bender! :bow

I can't wait to see what goal you set for yourself next!!

Wow, I would be ready to throw all my chips on table and say that Shrug will probably go down as having one of the best grips in history. Anybody who thinks otherwise has to ask themselves: How many years have some people been attemting the red....how many people are still trying to close the #3 (Im one of them)....I think it will be very interesting to see what he does next.

Wow, I would be ready to throw all my chips on table and say that Shrug will probably go down as having one of the best grips in history. Anybody who thinks otherwise has to ask themselves: How many years have some people been attemting the red....how many people are still trying to close the #3 (Im one of them)....I think it will be very interesting to see what he does next.

Ditto.

Though i'd personally rather have him prioritize STRONGMAN competitions ;)

Ditto.

Though i'd personally rather have him prioritize STRONGMAN competitions ;) and training....although? there is apparently time for both with SHRUG as he seems to have an almost miraculous ability to 'recover'from just about any type of workload.

We may be watching some important history unfold....right here on the gripboard.

Big congrats Shrug! Looking forward to meeting you in Waldorf come April!

BTW, did you get it on video? I've been telling my brother-in-law that I hear he's got some tough competition in the heavy weight class.

That must be two weeks later (rather than two months later), as you stated on October 2, 2003 that you had been bending for a week. Nonetheless, amazing progress.

Yes, I got everything on video. :rock

Cool, is it posted? Where can I view it?