The Data from PDA!

Bill Piche

Wasn't this testing(weight on tips) done with a weight stack? Maybe that would explain the extremely high numbers (due to the pulleys)???

Edited by jad

They might be history but at least he tried. It is also a little crass to say such a thing when the man that did the work only passed on last week.

It was not meant to insult anyone or disrespect the passing of anyone, bad choice of words on my part...and some ignorance on my part as well...but the comment stands and is correct " Shrug".

Wasn't this testing(weight on tips) done with a weight stack? Maybe that would explain the extremely high numbers (due to the pulleys)???

I wish Chad would weigh in on this as well. I think, but am not sure, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, that Chad closed the 621 gripper as part of the grip gauntlet. Having also closed RGC calibrated grippers, I wonder what he claims as a PR? Possibly he could give insight to the relative difficulty of the gripper. It would be an opinion, but still interesting, I think.

I wish Chad would weigh in on this as well. I think, but am not sure, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, that Chad closed the 621 gripper as part of the grip gauntlet. Having also closed RGC calibrated grippers, I wonder what he claims as a PR? Possibly he could give insight to the relative difficulty of the gripper. It would be an opinion, but still interesting, I think.

I think Dave Morton has closed it as well. I think Heath has tried it, don't remember for sure??

Edited by jad