Certification coc3.5 BW 63 kg.

Tiziano Becchio

47 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

thank you all so much for the words, I'm already at work to improve myself even more .you know my goals ,I only saw now that the official certifications of the coc4 were all done before the introduction of the card, does anyone know how much the average of a coc4 in certification could be? 215lb?

@Cannon Can probably help you with that question

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup, no one has ever done it with a credit card set and the new rule.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

thank you all so much for the words, I'm already at work to improve myself even more .you know my goals ,I only saw now that the official certifications of the coc4 were all done before the introduction of the card, does anyone know how much the average of a coc4 in certification could be? 215lb?

Not sure but I look forward to seeing you cert on one. There is no doubt you will. 

• Thanks 1

Huge man. Absolutely incredible gripper strength, not just at your body weight but at any weight. Can’t wait to see how far you can push this. 

• Thanks 1

Tiziano, your profile says you are 28 years old.

When it comes to Hand Strength, I can assure you that your best years ARE AHEAD of you.

About 20 years ago, I read that Insurance companies had done research (in order to determine how much damages needed to be paid out for the loss of use of the hands):and they determined that hand strength peaked at Age 32, and then remained flat for about 10 years. That might be true for the general population, but for those who train, Age 32 is just getting started. 

We know that if you keep at it, you WILL Certainly Certify on the Number 4.

Remember, it is not just us Yahoos rooting for you, SCIENCE is on your side! 

Congratulations 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EmilBB said:

@Cannon Can probably help you with that question

The last 25 we have rated average 213. The high is 224 and the low is 203. However, this is one of those "nothing was actually average" scenarios. There wasn't a 213 gripper. The mode was 216 and the median was 215. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wow the scientific study is really interesting, I had heard a similar study also on the activation of the CNS in the basic exercises.

I don't know if I'll be able to certify it but at least I'll try with all my might

today I tried to do a ccs with a 212 the first ever with a 4.

so to be sure of certification one should do a ccs with a 220 lb?

@Cannon

@Hubgeezer

• Like 3

3 hours ago, devinhoo said:

Huge man. Absolutely incredible gripper strength, not just at your body weight but at any weight. Can’t wait to see how far you can push this. 

Thnks dude , i Hope can push my self on ghp 9 and coc4 certs 🤣😁

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Not sure but I look forward to seeing you cert on one. There is no doubt you will. 

I Hope my Friends 😁 thks you so much 

Amarcord Moment , this Is my First certs of ever apollon 300lb rgc64 kg After two month of start on grip sport .

I think my preceden work hepl me a lot i rescovered One clip i post here.

I do this all day for 13 hours a day

Up and down in the hole for take the beer or water at local .

Total weight 165 kg .

Edited by Tiziano Becchio
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Amarcord Moment , this Is my First certs of ever apollon 300lb rgc64 kg After two month of start on grip sport .

I think my preceden work hepl me a lot i rescovered One clip i post here.

I do this all day for 13 hours a day

Up and down in the hole for take the beer or water at local .

Total weight 165 kg .

That was awesome. I'm sure that has helped your grip. just weighing 63kg, you need a lot of strength so that 165kg doesn't pull you over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, Tiziano Becchio said:

Hi guys this tuesday coc 3.5 official certification

I'm the lightest in the world to have a 3.5 certified 💪🏻

Now testing and working hard for coc4 and ghp9 .

https://youtu.be/n5YZmhqKGPc

My two video of official certs on my you tube Channel.

@Cannon

@Wannagrip@

@Jared P

This is incredibly impressive, congrats!! 

Really impressive - so glad you certified.  That should hopefully satisfy the remaining skeptics.

If you eventually manage to certify on 4. . . . .IMO it'll be the greatest gripper closing feat of all time.

I absolutely believe you can do it.  No pressure 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

Really impressive - so glad you certified.  That should hopefully satisfy the remaining skeptics.

If you eventually manage to certify on 4. . . . .IMO it'll be the greatest gripper closing feat of all time.

I absolutely believe you can do it.  No pressure 😀

Thnks dude now my focus its on Road to coc4 certs,

Yesterday i send a video for ghp9 certs ti wade , waiting to a  response .

• Like 4

On 5/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, Tiziano Becchio said:

@Cannon

@Wannagrip@

@Jared P

Watching the video seems surreal. It looks so easy that it should be a fake gripper, but it is not!!

Congrats on the achievement and hoping for a #4 cert soon ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scottex92 said:

Watching the video seems surreal. It looks so easy that it should be a fake gripper, but it is not!!

Congrats on the achievement and hoping for a #4 cert soon ;)

Thnks dude work so hard for this certs , and now work Also hard for try to conquer coc4 certs , Hope One day can do this Amazing milestone. Thnks for the support.

Big congrats Tiziano!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 1:57 PM, Tiziano Becchio said:

@Cannon

@Wannagrip@

@Jared P

What an amazing feat of strength :bow

Congratulations Tiziano, what an amazing close! You should definitely meet with some gripsters and train together and brainstorm ideas. Lots will come out of it. I mean on IronMind.com there are people who certed before you but they all have double the forearms of yours (especially Derek Palmeri), which makes their cert impressive but yours even more (and on a #3.5).

image.thumb.png.1aec8d0ce7bd18ad702c5423bce6d404.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...

This didn’t age well….

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chez said:

This didn’t age well….

Yup. And if you read what I wrote above yours, I was implying he should go and meet someone to prove it because those who certed on the #3 literally have forearms as big as his legs. But oh well, that will never happen with a credible witness. 

• Like 6

On 5/22/2023 at 8:09 AM, Alawadhi said:

Congratulations Tiziano, what an amazing close! You should definitely meet with some gripsters and train together and brainstorm ideas. Lots will come out of it. I mean on IronMind.com there are people who certed before you but they all have double the forearms of yours (especially Derek Palmeri), which makes their cert impressive but yours even more (and on a #3.5).

image.thumb.png.1aec8d0ce7bd18ad702c5423bce6d404.png

Thanks 😁

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 2:04 PM, Tiziano Becchio said:

Thnks dude work so hard for this certs , and now work Also hard for try to conquer coc4 certs , Hope One day can do this Amazing milestone. Thnks for the support.

@Tiziano Becchio

In your profile you say that you "love grip" -- so if that is true, then it is now time for you to request withdrawal of your name from all the certs.  That is the best way to fix the damage you have done to this sport.

Whatever psychological problems you have that made you do this, those can be forgiven and you can join the sport you profess to love as a true participant, not as a fake, lying pretend freak.  Like most of us, you're just not that strong.  Just try to be your own best.  Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chez said:

This didn’t age well….

Oh my.  And I saw a post by ME on this thread saying with all sincerity that his best days were ahead of him. It’s tough to read now.