New Product | Skeleton Key

Cannon

Savvy shoppers will realize these look suspiciously like Block-Aid parts. They are :) 

When Tom passed away, we had about 200 unbuilt Block-Aids. That product never sold well and was honestly not the most elegant solution for what were trying to accomplish. We went through many different designs trying to get the credit card involved and it never really came together. Honestly we should have just left the credit card out. 

That is where Skeleton Key came to life. Roy made some amazing new art for us and we had the parts laser engraved. And the cost of the product is much lower because now each plate is a part instead of it taking two of them to make a Block-Aid. 

These are satisfying to hold, almost like a worry stone. :flowers:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Savvy shoppers will realize these look suspiciously like Block-Aid parts. They are :) ...

I already have a Block-Aid but these were too cool to pass up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, super cool. Will definitely be adding it to my Standard Gripper order when they drop again. 

• Like 1

I'm enjoying it for strap holds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dubyagrip said:

I'm enjoying it for strap holds.

Time to start a leaderboard so you can lead the board. 

It’s challenging, right? How much weight do you use?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Time to start a leaderboard so you can lead the board. 

It’s challenging, right? How much weight do you use?

I've just been using 5lbs like silver bullet.  I'll film some attempts tomorrow or Friday.

• Like 2

Looks great! I have a block aid and I like it a lot, but I'll grab a skeleton key with my next order just because of the artwork 😄

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 1:33 AM, matek said:

Looks great! I have a block aid and I like it a lot, but I'll grab a skeleton key with my next order just because of the artwork 😄

Mine arrived yesterday from @Cannon.  Ordered one of each just for the artwork.

I'll use the old Block-Aid for any strap work.  These are too cool to scratch up!

• Like 3

I just added one to my new order yesterday. I didn’t realize there were two different pieces of artwork. I’m a dork enough to want whoever one I don’t get. I guess I’ll be ordering another one. 😂

I think it’s a great idea. Convenient and versatile - the two qualities that really make a product a winner for home gyms. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, VintageWeightsPGH said:

I just added one to my new order yesterday. I didn’t realize there were two different pieces of artwork. I’m a dork enough to want whoever one I don’t get. I guess I’ll be ordering another one. 😂

I think it’s a great idea. Convenient and versatile - the two qualities that really make a product a winner for home gyms. 

I know myself and bought one of each...  😁

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cannon said:

@VintageWeightsPGH We are also serializing them. :) If you order both at the same time, the serial numbers will match. 

#2 is already taken...  😉  Guessing Matt was #1?

Cannon Skeleton Keys.png

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Douglas Carney said:

#2 is already taken...  😉  Guessing Matt was #1?

Cannon Skeleton Keys.png

I don’t train grippers and won’t for a long while but I’m real tempted to buy both.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I don’t train grippers and won’t for a long while but I’m real tempted to buy both.

My gripper technique needs a T-O-N of work...but that didn't stop me.  🤪

If I had to describe my gym...it's a mix of old school iron with random cool stuff. And these are definitely cool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 6:05 PM, Cannon said:

Grip nerds!

We have a new economical combination setting block and straphold with amazing laser-engraved art by grip enthusiast Roy Wolfs @Royz

https://cannonpowerworks.com/products/skeleton-key

both.png

I kinda want a gym banner/flag like this...

• Like 2

Got mine today.  Only problem with it is I like both of the designs enough that I'd regret not getting the other one either way.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...