Glenrock Grabfest - Glenrock, WY 5/7/22

SarahChappelow

Anyone out there from Wyoming? Or want to visit? Come on out.

The Glenrock Grabfest is happening in central Wyoming on May 7th, and will be sanctioned by both Armlifting USA and Grip Sport International. Glenrock is just outside of Casper, and a few hours drive to Denver/ Rocky Mountain National Park and to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. 

Location: Glenrock Recreation Center, 412 S. 4th St, Glenrock, WY 82637

Events: Rolling Thunder one arm deadlift to lockout
Arm Assassin Strength Shop Saxon Bar deadlift
Little Big Horn to lockout
Ironmind Hub to lockout

$25 registration fee

Format: Last man standing

Divisions: Men's Lightweight (<180 lbs), Men's Middleweight (180 lbs to 220 lbs), Men's Heavyweight (>220 lbs), Women's Lightweight (<180 lbs), Women's Heavyweight (>180 lbs), Teen Boy (Age 13-17), Teen Girl (Age 13-17)

Awards for top three finishers in each division. Scores will be sent to both sanctioning bodies for their respective leaderboards according to their weight classes/divisions. 

More info and registration form at bit.ly/GlenrockGrabfest

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like an swesome meet Sarah, with great events being contested. If it weren't a week before Canadian GS nationals I'd consider giving it a shot as I'm semi close to WY 😁

15 hours ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Looks like an swesome meet Sarah, with great events being contested. If it weren't a week before Canadian GS nationals I'd consider giving it a shot as I'm semi close to WY 😁

I'm hoping this will be the first contest of many here in Wyoming, so hopefully you can come out sometime.  Best of luck with Canadian GS nationals! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SarahChappelow said:

I'm hoping this will be the first contest of many here in Wyoming, so hopefully you can come out sometime.  Best of luck with Canadian GS nationals! 

I am not 100 per cent sure I can't make it to this one, but probably won't.  So I am glad to hear you'd like to do more of them.  With enough advance notice maybe I would take a week off work and see some sights out there, since I have never been to anywhere near that area and I hear it is beautiful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

I am not 100 per cent sure I can't make it to this one, but probably won't.  So I am glad to hear you'd like to do more of them.  With enough advance notice maybe I would take a week off work and see some sights out there, since I have never been to anywhere near that area and I hear it is beautiful.

Sounds good, Vinnie. I hope you can make it here sometime.  It really is beautiful.  I've lived here 7 months now and am still in awe of how different the landscape is compared to the Northeast.  

• Like 1