Oh yeah 60d on sale at HD

Blacksmith513

Got a 50lbs box of smooth and a pack of spiral. The spirals bend easy. Gonna buy more for conditioning purposes. My family doesn’t get the excitement and thinks I’m crazy.

EF862BF9-A8F6-430B-882C-D231127E83EF.jpeg

FC73A882-0AE5-4562-BC40-D45125DAEB58.jpeg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Got a 50lbs box of smooth and a pack of spiral. The spirals bend easy. Gonna buy more for conditioning purposes. My family doesn’t get the excitement and thinks I’m crazy.

Awesome stuff dude!

• Like 2

50lbs of nails for bending? What's abnormal about that?? 😂😂

Kidding... Awesome dude! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Kidding... Awesome dude! 

And i'm going back for more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

And i'm going back for more.

You should!! 

19 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Very nice

thanks. I like the spiral ones. they feel easier, which is great, bending isn't my main goal right now but i'm keeping it in the rotation.I snapped one earlier.  I do love bending though,  It seems natural to me.

• Like 1

You snapped one ,way cool

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

You snapped one ,way cool

Well it was a spiral one, which feels easier. I haven't been working out hard since after thanksgiving due to practically  back to back stomach bug and the china virus.  So my wrist tendonitis from being to gung ho with bending has healed.  It felt good to man handle 5 of spiral ones yesterday. My brother put a kink in one, and my dad did too, but both where afraid of hurting themselves.    30 years ago when all I dad did was brick work and concrete he would of crushed them no problem.

my brother is just a 6ft2 260lbs pussy who's actually really strong but shy's away from anything physical. 

• Like 2

yep my dad is that way to, but when is was working there was no stopping him,

we always said he had Industrial strength

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

An awesome buy brother! First off, like any other type of intense strength activity, there's the actual training! While it may seem more impressive to post the bigger goal bends, I find the training towards those bends to be very interesting and enjoyable. Training with 60D's, especially "keystone's" can provide a super foundation for both longevity and conditioning for bigger bends. The body has to be conditioned .. the tissues, ligaments and tendons, the bones, the skin must be conditioned. That's a great buy my friend!

• Like 3

On 2/1/2022 at 2:48 PM, Blacksmith513 said:

Well it was a spiral one, which feels easier. I haven't been working out hard since after thanksgiving due to practically  back to back stomach bug and the china virus.  So my wrist tendonitis from being to gung ho with bending has healed.  It felt good to man handle 5 of spiral ones yesterday. My brother put a kink in one, and my dad did too, but both where afraid of hurting themselves.    30 years ago when all I dad did was brick work and concrete he would of crushed them no problem.

my brother is just a 6ft2 260lbs pussy who's actually really strong but shy's away from anything physical. 

It's all in the mind brother. How many times I've met people to whom I said "give me your body" just cause of their genetics. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:48 AM, Ole' Puller said:

An awesome buy brother! First off, like any other type of intense strength activity, there's the actual training! While it may seem more impressive to post the bigger goal bends, I find the training towards those bends to be very interesting and enjoyable. Training with 60D's, especially "keystone's" can provide a super foundation for both longevity and conditioning for bigger bends. The body has to be conditioned .. the tissues, ligaments and tendons, the bones, the skin must be conditioned. That's a great buy my friend!

Thank you, very much!  I'll be honest, I don't know if I should be proud or not, I can't get a straight answer, 60d's, straight or spiral are pretty easy for me.  Some of them I need to cheat and brace against my body for the initial kink and i have to mix styles but its been easy. But my tendons aren't conditioned enough yet, which is why i love these spiral ones.

grippers give me a hard time, but bending feels natural. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 7:46 PM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

It's all in the mind brother. How many times I've met people to whom I said "give me your body" just cause of their genetics. 

Yup, its all about hard work. Despite being average size, i'm always one of the strongest guys on the job.  It's simple, just work hard and smart.  Knowing a thing or two about leverage and manipulating weight helps too. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Thank you, very much!  I'll be honest, I don't know if I should be proud or not, I can't get a straight answer, 60d's, straight or spiral are pretty easy for me.  Some of them I need to cheat and brace against my body for the initial kink and i have to mix styles but its been easy. But my tendons aren't conditioned enough yet, which is why i love these spiral ones.

grippers give me a hard time, but bending feels natural. 

You should absolutely be proud brother! Why? Because you're taking steps in the right direction to ensure proper conditioning for bigger, tougher bends down the road. Those 60D's may not be record breaking bends, they're not supposed to be, but what they are is a great training tool for conditioning and active recovery. They're great for toughening the skin, ligaments, tissues and for pumping healthy blood into the areas being worked. By combining those 60D's with more challenging bending stock, a great volume session can be put together that will certainly pay off.🤙

• Like 4

On 1/31/2022 at 6:54 PM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Kidding... Awesome dude! 

Buying your first 50 lbs of 60d's feels insane. Buying your second box of 60d nails after having bent them all... that feels great.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, devinhoo said:

Buying your first 50 lbs of 60d's feels insane. Buying your second box of 60d nails after having bent them all... that feels great.

I choose to keep mine in the toolbox, I keep my hands busy enough with all the stuff that I do 😂😂

• Like 2

I like the fact you keep them in your tool box

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

I like the fact you keep them in your tool box

I brought this on myself 😐😅

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Like 1

So there are two more 50lbs boxes marked down to $55.... My sister in laws mother works there... She "moved" them and the price should continue to drop.i'll buy them and maybe a few boxes of spirals.

I kinda feel wrong but whatever, I give Home Depot thousands upon thousands every year.

What’s the difference you paid for them and you can do whatever you want with them. You should bend the whole box and take it back and say they were defective

• Haha 4