Tanner Merkle, Level 2

Cannon

So cool for sponsoring, Tommy, and "good luck" Tanner!  Expecting another short, fun vid.

BTW, I know Tommy is interested in more than just grippers, but he is typecast in my mind as a gripper mentor because of an old vid I saw right when I got into grip and before I met anyone, in which Tommy shows a guy who dwarfs him how to work out with grippers.  In the vid, he has the guy trying I think a 2.5 or a super master to no avail, and Tommy closes a 3.5.  Of course Tommy is not a tiny little man himself, but the other guy was no slouch and way bigger, and the point the vid drove home for me was that this is not all about one's size.

Tanner is also an exemplar of that point, so this endeavor seems so fitting.

I'll be tuned in as the ladder goes down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

That’s the video with Big Js fitness. 

Yes, I think so, it was motivational for me and also just fun to watch.  I probably watched it five times.  I don't usually do that.

35 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

That’s a real oldie but goody. Tommy has grown quite a bit since then and doesn’t even look like the same man.

For those who don't know the vid:  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

For those who don't know the vid:  

Yes, this vid of Tommy smashing the eff out of the 3.5 is one of my favorites. So awesome that he shows the handles while closed! People forget he is not only COC #3 but MM4 which is strong asf level.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Yes, this vid of Tommy smashing the eff out of the 3.5 is one of my favorites. So awesome that he shows the handles while closed! People forget he is not only COC #3 but MM4 which is strong asf level.

I was just thinking that. His ccs on the #3 looked great too, nice and smooth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Y’all were right on time too. Today has been blah, so thank you for the pick me up! 

Too funny, Matt! 😂

Aight Tanner, show that thing what’s up!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackjaw said:

I may have posted this before, but here is one of the reasons Tanner is so strong 

You know who I immediately thought of during this video? Slim the Hammer Man. All those year in the quarry with that sledgehammer. 

• Like 1