Richard Lupkes

Zoom

Joe, I'm new to the sport. All the arm wrestling I've ever seen is on you tube. Got started watching Schoolboy. I saw Devon practicing with him and Schoolboy was rendered helpless, I knew Devon was the one to watch. I never competed, not interested in that, more interested in being a fan.  Trying to learn as much as I can about the competitors. 

32 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Yea I would suggest if it’s something that can undermine another mans reputation that you don’t bring it up in public unless it’s 100% fact... but even then it may be in bad taste as we all would not want to be smeared on the Internet in any way even if we did do something questionable . This stuff stays here forever and I think we often don’t think of that and what damage it can do to another man.

Well, we are not all perfect like you. Why do you want my name? Do you want to stalk me, are you in love with me?  Get off of my thread you bully! 

1 hour ago, slazbob said:

Wow Joe, you come on strong 😂. This whole thing stinks! And yes, from what I remember Richard was incarcerated back in the day. 

I’ve never heard this about Richard and am very interested about where this story came from. I seriously doubt its legitimacy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

I’ve never heard this about Richard and am very interested about where this story came from. I seriously doubt its legitimacy.

I remember vaguely a story they were doing with him, and him getting emotional about it when he mentioned it. Don’t think it was a serious offense. I’m only 95% sure. 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:24 PM, Joe Sullivan said:

Thanks for the compliment on perceiving me as perfect... but only God is and I am not him.

Like I said... a lot of people come here and troll With multiple questions that get increasingly more odd ... how are you being bullied by being asked to let us know  who you are in some way? Nobody wants your address or phone number bro, relax, no need to be so dramatic to simple questions.
You are asking increasingly odd questions here and no one knows who you are. It’s for your own benefit. If you Don’t Want to  reveal yourself , that’s fine... but in this small community most people know each other and if you want people to take your multiple questions seriously you probably should let them know who you are and that you’re not just spamming . Have a good day, my man.... try not to get too uptight when asked things to your face and respectfully at that. No disrespect intended to you....Carry on... 

It seems that  slazbob has also seen an article that mentioned Lupkes being incarerated...

Anyway I missed the part in the rules that says that posters can't be new to the sport or that asking questions are forbidden.

Instead of going back and scanning the rules, I'm gonna bail. Thanks for shitting on the newbee and an overall shitty experience.

Way to promote new membership in the forum Mr. Anal Retentive. 

Don't forget to brag to your friends about your newfound alpha status. I'm out! 

35 minutes ago, Zoom said:

It seems that  slazbob has also seen an article that mentioned Lupkes being incarerated...

Anyway I missed the part in the rules that says that posters can't be new to the sport or that asking questions are forbidden.

Instead of going back and scanning the rules, I'm gonna bail. Thanks for shitting on the newbee and an overall shitty experience.

Way to promote new membership in the forum Mr. Anal Retentive. 

Don't forget to brag to your friends about your newfound alpha status. I'm out! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Judging from how well you handle Internet forums I’m certain you have a brilliant future in arm wrestling 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha 1