LEVAN SAGINASHVILI VS DAVE CHAFFEE

Rick Browne

Here's some random airline workers opinion on the match. 

• Haha 3

Guy knows quite a bit about arm wrestling, wonder if he's ever thought about competing

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, Joe Sullivan said:

He’s a smart man... goes right back to what I said originally. “Mass moves mass“. 

I agree. Levan has a thicker bone structure which allows him to be massive. Not an expert in arm wrestling but I love the sport and do watch it systematically. 120lbs weight difference is insane. 

Especially when most of it is muscle. And when you have the technique to back it up, it makes it even harder for anybody to move this man. 

Devon could easily get to 300lbs. The man is 6'5" and I don't think he'd lose much speed. He toyed with Todd in their last match. 

Also, I'd love to see a Rich Lupkes in his prime go against Levan. That would be spectacular. 

Edited by Terry Gripperaddicted
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

I agree. Levan has a thicker bone structure which allows him to be massive. Not an expert on arm wrestling but I love the sport and do watch it systematically. 120lbs weight difference is insane. 

Especially when most of it is muscle. And when you have the technique to back it up, it makes it even harder for anybody to move this man. 

Devon could easily get to 300lbs. The man is 6'5" and I don't think he'd lose much speed. He toyed with Todd in their last match. 

Also, I'd love to see a Rich Lupkes in his prime go against Levan. That would be spectacular. 

I actually think he is above 6’5. I went to his house and I am 6’3.5 without shoes and he appeared 6’6 to me. Very lanky and tall. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

I agree. Levan has a thicker bone structure which allows him to be massive. Not an expert on arm wrestling but I love the sport and do watch it systematically. 120lbs weight difference is insane. 

This was back in 2018 when Justin Major brought me to his house before a grip competition at Eric Roussin’s. I was not interested in arm wrestling yet at this time. He was a very nice guy.

D88C7C5A-CE30-4B7A-A073-286E04C5A798.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe Sullivan said:

This was back in 2018 when Justin Major brought me to his house before a grip competition at Eric Roussin’s. I was not interested in arm wrestling yet at this time. He was a very nice guy.

D88C7C5A-CE30-4B7A-A073-286E04C5A798.png

Oh dude you've met him? Sweet!! Yeah I bet he's very tall. Your forearm is massive by the way 💪

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Oh dude you've met him? Sweet!! Yeah I bet he's very tall. Your forearm is massive by the way 💪

Yeah I’ve met him, my friend Justin major is one of his training partners and it took me to his house. He lives about four hours from me. Him and his wife are very hospitable, welcomed me into their house..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Yeah I’ve met him, my friend Justin major is one of his training partners and it took me to his house. He lives about four hours from me. Him and his wife are very hospitable, welcomed me into their house..

That is awesome man. Living in Greece has its disadvantages when it comes to meeting people from the strength universe. I was lucky to live in Iceland and train at Magnús Ver Magnússon's gym for 8 years though. Met some great athletes 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

That is awesome man. Living in Greece has its disadvantages when it comes to meeting people from the strength universe. I was lucky to live in Iceland and train at Magnús Ver Magnússon's gym for 8 years though. Met some great athletes 

You would think there would be more strength athletes in Greece with Hercules and all.... 😉 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joe Sullivan said:

You would think there would be more strength athletes in Greece with Hercules and all.... 😉 

It's a very long story... Most Greeks prefer the beach and hanging out. I'm serious. All summer we were melting in the gym at 105-110 degrees. It was empty. Just beach and coffee all day. I like coffee but I wanna achieve a few things in my life lol. Yet, we do have some strong people here. Good fighters too. It's just that strength sports are a bit of a cult if you know what I mean. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joe Sullivan said:

I actually think he is above 6’5. I went to his house and I am 6’3.5 without shoes and he appeared 6’6 to me. Very lanky and tall. 

Yup you ate correct. I too think he might be 6'6" Screenshot_20211021-210740_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f426d8096018bd0d65a10bdc46367dac.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

It's a very long story... Most Greeks prefer the beach and hanging out. I'm serious. All summer we were melting in the gym at 105-110 degrees. It was empty. Just beach and coffee all day. I like coffee but I wanna achieve a few things in my life lol. Yet, we do have some strong people here. Good fighters too. It's just that strength sports are a bit of a cult if you know what I mean. 

I’m very surprised about that. I would expect the opposite with the rich heritage of strength legends like Hercules and Milo of Croton and of course the Greek warriors of long ago AND with the advent of the Olympic Games coming from there. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Yup you ate correct. I too think he might be 6'6" Screenshot_20211021-210740_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f426d8096018bd0d65a10bdc46367dac.jpg

Yes I believe so. I am very in tune with height as I know mine in stocking feet. He is a tall drink of water.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 8:30 PM, Joe Sullivan said:

I’m very surprised about that. I would expect the opposite with the rich heritage of strength legends like Hercules and Milo of Croton and of course the Greek warriors of long ago AND with the advent of the Olympic Games coming from there. 

Nah man... For real if you go lift stones near the beach here people think you're insane haha... It's all about beach muscles. Just so you can have a perspective, most people have never even touched a heavy gripper. I get people messaging me on IG asking where did I get those lol. 

Not to mention the endless "watch it you're gonna hurt yourself" remarks at the gym everytime I add a second plate on the bar hahaha.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1