Im now the youngest

Guest Youngguy

Guest Youngguy

My name is Michael D. Sanderson I am the youngest person to ever close the #3 Captains of Crush Gripper.It took a lot hard work, but al tanx got to my gym teacher. I wont give his name because im not at liberty to do that. Well I tank him, if it wasn't for him I wouldnt of Achieved this record of today. Oh did I mention I am 6ft tall 176lbs, and im 14 years old.

Michael,

That's amazing!  Have you been certified yet?  What got you over the top to close the #3?  How long did you train on the #3?  Congratulations to you my friend!!  :D

Michael,

Well done. Very impressive! I'll tell my son Jason when he wakes up, he'll be very impressed as well. Keep at it.

David

Michael is featured on pages 60/61 of Milo, and pictured shaking hands with Wade Gillingham.

Congratulations Michael, that is truly an amazing accomplishment.  For the record book, what is your exact age in days and years?  You are the Tiger woods of the grip world!

Congrats!

It's a well-known fact who it is since it is in MILO this month: Tom McCaughan. :)

When did you start training with the grippers?  What routine did you use?

Guest Youngguy

I think you all for the motivative repplies. Ok my work with the grippers started with the #1. All I knew was to close and close it again. When I got the #2 and #3, it all turned arround. At that point I started to research on the inernet for training. Did not find much, but I did find a few things. Grippboard helped to. The very thanx goes to my gym teacher, and Mr. Strossen. It wasn't the routine that pushed me over the edge, it was pure motivation, dedication, and most of all hearing how if you were 14 and closed the #3 you would get well knowen in the strong man world. I will tell you my routine though. I take my #2 and do negatives with 2 fingers and then with my whole hand. Then I take the #3 and squeez with one hand at my hardest, and then take my other hand and push to close and hold. I do this intill my grip feals dead weak and sore. On some traing days I take a quarter inch thick rope and attatch waits to it. Then I would pich the rope with my fingers and do light curls or reps. Tom Black my bithday is June 3rd, so that should give exacly how old I am. The main thing in this workout is to take it to the point to were you can barely close your hand. I have photos but the number is completly shinded out. I know now not to use the flash :)

Guest StrongerthanArne

Extremely well done,

But watch out, my four year old daughter keeps telling me she will be the second to close the No. 4 and she thinks it will happen soon.

Cheers

I wonder what the youngest age is for closing ANY IronMind gripper?  

Maybe Jason Horne is the youngest to close any IM gripper?

Guest Youngguy

Well soon as I get a chance I will scan a photo I will post it here, its me closing the #2 and #3, but you wont be able to see the number though. The photo got messed up from the flash. Dont get disapointed yet, I will have a clean photo in about 2-3 weeks or so. I'll be certified in about a month or two not really sure. Well thanx again for your guys replies, and in a sort amount of time. I will update my news as I keep going on.

Congrats!!   Now go get that #4!!

Aww man!  I was trying to be the youngest at 17, oh well, I can still be the lightest at 133lbs, hehe (shrug)

Congrats man, that is really awesome.  Is there a pic of you anywhere on the internet?  You'd have to be the biggest 14 year old I've ever seen!  How tall are your parents?  Were they into athletics at all?

Good job,

Michael Falkov

####!! I'm still in shock! Forgot to offer my congrats Michael! From the looks of things you very well might be the next to conquer the # 4 !!

:0              

JJ

Youngguy - great stuff!

Michael Falkov - What is the length of your hand? Wrist circumference and your height?

I'm really amaze at teenagers closing the #3! I'm 18 and I can't even close the #2 yet!!!

Guest Youngguy

Man I cant wait intill I get my grippers in the mail. The shipment is sceduled for this Wendsday. I getting the T,#1, and #4. See my #1 broke, I am getting a new one. I will see if I can close thr trainers with one finger, I bet it wont happen. Anyway the trainer and #1 will help me warm up for the #3, instead of the using the #2.