Brick tough #3

Steve

Managed to get 11 mms on the #2 today feeling stronger after some rest,used the Vulcan as well with an orange spring to practice my setting which I think I need,hope everyone is good and well.

Got my #2.5 through the post today closed it straight out the packet I’m shocked how the Vulcan gripper has improved my setting been doing grip work for a little over three weeks now feeling strong and my work is not hindering my progress maybe picking up heavy slabs each day and laying them is helping me I don’t know but I’m happy.

• Like 1

My training is going good the Vulcan has helped me a lot with my setting got my #3 down to about 10 mm from closing,but I’m working on the #2.5 such as overcrushes that is working for me rather than rep work feel strong training gripper three times a week.

4 hours ago, Steve said:

My training is going good the Vulcan has helped me a lot with my setting got my #3 down to about 10 mm from closing,but I’m working on the #2.5 such as overcrushes that is working for me rather than rep work feel strong training gripper three times a week.

What did the #3 rate?

On 2/25/2021 at 10:21 AM, Steve said:

Got my #3 back from my friend this morning it’s come back as 156 maybe that is above an average I’m not sure but will put it down for a while and get a 2.5 see how I get on with that.

3 hours ago, Cannon said:

What did the #3 rate?

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

What did the #3 rate?

Hi cannon it rated at 156.

My hands are wrecked this week can’t even close my #2.5 well tired need to take a week off.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

My hands are wrecked this week can’t even close my #2.5 well tired need to take a week off.

Steve-

are you doing any active recovery on off days?

1 minute ago, slazbob said:

Steve-

are you doing any active recovery on off days?

I do extensors and hot water hand treatment.my hands are burnt out need a week off I think.